ok so i definitly wanna take part in the whole cosplay aspect of otakon but my problem is that there isnt anyone i can think of that is my size im a big guy with a beard (and i really relly dont wanna shave the beard if you saw it youd know why) the only people i can think of is fatty butcho from air gear (if i shaved) and barret from FF7 but my dilema is im not black so can anyone throw me some ideas

ok so i definitly wanna take part in the whole cosplay aspect of otakon but my problem is that there isnt anyone i can think of that is my size im a big guy with a beard (and i really relly dont wanna shave the beard if you saw it youd know why) the only people i can think of is fatty butcho from air gear (if i shaved) and barret from FF7 but my dilema is im not black so can anyone throw me some ideas
Edited by hitorione

Or you could just cosplay someone you like. If you want to cosplay as Barret, no one is going to stop from entering the con because you're not the same race as the character you are cosplaying as. With the size factor, what ever looks good on you and you feel comfortable with (and it's not offensive) you should go with it. Try looking around the web and you might get results. I tried google and these are what I found:

Jigen -Lupin III

Vincent -Cowboy Bebop: KoHD

Mihawk -One Piece

Jet -Cowboy Bebop

Hughes - Full Metal Alchemist

Asuma - Naruto

Stofflel - Kyou Kara Maou

Maxine - Kyou Kara Maou

Random Bleach charaters.... and don't forget other video games as well; I'm sure there are tons of bearded characters.

Hopefully these will help. ^_^

hey thanks all for the ideas and its not that i cant htink of big people in anime its just that im one of those people who wants to do something for someone i look like i suppose it would help if i put up a link to a pic of my self

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=17094687

its not the most flattering pic but its the best one to show my size

hey thanks all for the ideas and its not that i cant htink of big people in anime its just that im one of those people who wants to do something for someone i look like i suppose it would help if i put up a link to a pic of my self

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=17094687

its not the most flattering pic but its the best one to show my size

Hello,

I can't view your picture from here (work) but if you're a DBZ fan you could go as Ox King, he's Chi-Chi's father (Goku's wife and Gohan's mom). He's a BIG guy with a beard. The drawback is that he's kind of a side character in the story. By the way I'm going as Master Roshi who trained Goku, Krillen etc. I'm EXTREMELY bald so I'm limited to who I can cosplay, also I'm old as cosplayers go. Hope to see you there whatever cosplay you choose!

Hello,

I can't view your picture from here (work) but if you're a DBZ fan you could go as Ox King, he's Chi-Chi's father (Goku's wife and Gohan's mom). He's a BIG guy with a beard. The drawback is that he's kind of a side character in the story. By the way I'm going as Master Roshi who trained Goku, Krillen etc. I'm EXTREMELY bald so I'm limited to who I can cosplay, also I'm old as cosplayers go. Hope to see you there whatever cosplay you choose!

Yea we could all meet up, maybe, cuz I going as Gluttony on of the seven Humanculi.

• 1 month later...

HAha you've got a mix of he problems two of my friends are having-- one's got the extremely French-German stocky build/strong features, the other's extremely tall and won't shave (he's got the all out Jew hair even though he's not even strongly religious lol)