Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TimLaptopm101

New Animes Arriving This Spring!!!

Any specific shows anyone interested in.

I know Im definitely looking forward to the second seasons of Code Geass and xxxHolic. Besides that Vampire Hunter!

Any other shows of interest

Gurren Lagann, new Welcome to the NHK, Hell Girl. Not much else (there are more, I just can't remember what the titles are).

Gurren Lagann, new Welcome to the NHK, Hell Girl. Not much else (there are more, I just can't remember what the titles are).

when the heck is kamikaze kaitou jeanne going to get released officially in the US? i know the manga is [by cmx] but what about the anime? it think it would be kinda popular

Oooh oooh and Lucky Star! I already downloaded all the fansubs, but only because I darn well knew I'd be buying the whole DVD series when it finally came out *I ain't no anime thief ^^* I never buy the insanely expensive box sets for anime, buuuut I really think I'm gonna have to for this one, I'm really excited ^_^

Oooh oooh and Lucky Star! I already downloaded all the fansubs, but only because I darn well knew I'd be buying the whole DVD series when it finally came out *I ain't no anime thief ^^* I never buy the insanely expensive box sets for anime, buuuut I really think I'm gonna have to for this one, I'm really excited ^_^

who said you need insanely expensive box sets, when you can get even more expensive LE editions!

http://www.animenation.com/av-80301.html

i got the full haruhi limited edition, gotta get the whole lucky star limited edition to sit next to it