Code Geass!

• 1 month later...

I will be there as Zero and maybe as School Uniform Lelouch given I finish Zero soon.

Does anyone know if there is a cosplay.com gathering set up for this? I tried looking, but I got confused and gave up xD If there are even a couple of us in Code Geass I would like to at least try and create a small photoshoot to get all of us together at least.

I will be coming as School Uniform Lelouch, and should have a Mao with me.\

It'll be my first cosplay so I hope it doesn't suck too bad, its fairly straight forward so I don't think it should, plus I'm not actually making my own costume ; ; I'd love to but I've never actually sewn anything before in my life so nows probably not the best time to start XD Perhaps another time...

I'm hoping to be able to get as many Code Geass shots as possible providing I don't suck XD, from the sounds of it Cosplay.com ( http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=125481 ) has a thread, but it seems the main poster has stopped updating as much and dropped their cosplay, so no actual location or anything is set, its just a bunch of people saying who they are bringing. All of my friends who aren't going will be oh so jealous of the C.C.'s and Kallen's XD I really hope to also run into an Orange-kun though ; ;

Edited by ZGL
moderator edit: Added information from double-post.
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't see anything set in stone on cosplay.com, but then again I dont see many people lining up for Code Geass cosplay either.

Still, I wanna at least get the few of us together, someone should set something up, even if its unofficial.

I don't see anything set in stone on cosplay.com, but then again I dont see many people lining up for Code Geass cosplay either.

Still, I wanna at least get the few of us together, someone should set something up, even if its unofficial.

• 4 weeks later...