I'm a listener of the Howard Stern Show, and yesterday Robin did a news story about a guy who killed his three kids in their room at the Inner Harbor Merriott. I didn't hear about it on the local news here in Philly, but I guess that Robin read the story because she's originally from Baltimore. I stay there all the time for the con, I couldn't imagine something so horrible happening in a room that I'm staying in.

Edited by Neardawg

I live in DC, and I saw that on the news this morning. The guy called down to the front desk to say he had killed his children and was going to kill himself. He's still alive, though. I just do not understand how a person could do this to any child, let alone three. Let alone their own children.

OK. I get the Baltimore news where I live and here's the scoop.

The man not only murdered his 3 kids, all age 6 and under, he drowned them. One of the single most terrifying was to die in my opinion. The wife was trying to get a permanent protective order on the soon to be ex-husband on the grounds that he had stated to her that he would indeed kill their 3 children and himself so that she may never get to see them again. Unfortunately the Judge had decided that this was not enough grounds for the order and let the man go scotch free. We are hoping that the Judge gets sanctioned however this is not the first time something like this has occurred in the state of MD. I believe it is actually the third so the likely hood of a sanction is slim to none. Also there are some reports that a neighbor had heard the commotion but did not report it. I do not fault this person because it would not have been to hard to subdue the children, all were small in stature, and would have presumed it was some couple getting busy based on the lack of loud noises. The whole thing is disgusting but fear not. If he goes to prison his life will not be terribly happy especially if the other inmates find out what he did. A small comfort.

How awful....;_;

This is so reminiscent of the Andrea Yates case....I just saw an hour special on that earlier this week, so it's so sad to see this kind of thing again....

Whatever entity there may be out there in that great big universe of ours, bless those poor little children.