Code Geass hits Adult Swim.

It's unfortunate that they don't plug anime more, but honestly they'd have to have ratings to warrant spending the time/effort/money on promos. If anime fans made an effort to find out what new shows were coming, when new shows or favorites of theirs were on, etc and watched them accordingly, the outlook for anime on Adult Swim wouldn't be so grim. Say, for example, you love Bleach but never actually tune in to watch it....one day it's gonna be off the air and you're going to wonder what happened. Anime fans who don't watch their favorites don't get their voices heard because they're not counted, it's just all about numbers. Let's hope for better ratings in the future :D

• 2 weeks later...

Death Note and Code Geass are two shows that require very late time due to the content, and FCC regulations on American television. Code Geass was edited some, not much though. Later episodes will probably have some pretty crazy cuts though since the show goes over the top pretty quickly with some of the scenes.

For those that have seen it... the library scene is one I'm sure they'll completely cut out. Plus many of the fan-service/ecchi shots.

Overall it wasn't as bad as I had expected. The dub track was surprisingly okay.

You can also watch full episodes on adultswim.com after the show has aired.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy it. It has a manga but it's only in Japan right now. >_< I'm odd, I like to read the manga first (if it has one) then watch the anime. All in all, it's pretty wicked.

• 1 month later...

But his voice it done by JYB how can you say no... albeit I haven't heard his JV because my internet is practically non-existant. So I'm not really defending the argument. But I do like the show.

• 2 weeks later...
i agree.....Lelouche's VA does not suit him at all.........

I personally think his VA is just fine o_o

I agree...most of the voice acting on that show is done extremely well

I never watch anime that early. @_@ I'm obsessed with Death Note, taken trips to Baltimore just for the sole reason of going to the giant bookstore and buying the Death Note manga cause they never had all the issues anywhere else. I saw that giant book store in Balitmore on a school field trip to Baltimore and kept my eye on it the whole time. xD

But like heck I'm watching TV at one in the morning. x-x I'll buy the DVD, that's supporting it. Or watch the Japanese version.

I personally really like Code Geass as well. I saw online, you can buy a full Zero costume, cloak and everything, for $409. xD It comes from, like, official makers in Japan and they custom make it so...I guess it's good quality.