American Anime Fan Disappears in Japan

Wow...I can't BELIEVE this...my sister goes to CCSU, she might have had classes with this girl for all I know...it's a crazy enough story, but after reading she's from my own backyard....I know it doesn't look good, but I really hope she's ok...

So....she might have gone to Japan to kill herself? >.> Well, that's.......different. But it makes sense. If she's suicidal, and is a huge anime fan, she probably wants to die someplace that she'd be "happy"? I guess. I dunno. Just speculating....

But I hope she's found alive and well soon. 21 years old is too young to die. =(

So....she might have gone to Japan to kill herself? >.> Well, that's.......different. But it makes sense. If she's suicidal, and is a huge anime fan, she probably wants to die someplace that she'd be "happy"? I guess. I dunno. Just speculating....

But I hope she's found alive and well soon. 21 years old is too young to die. =(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I'm surprised that this news did not make it to news agenicies like CNN or ABC. Would have thought that those newsies would find it newsworthy...

To be honest, I'm surprised that this news did not make it to news agenicies like CNN or ABC. Would have thought that those newsies would find it newsworthy...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4666523

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351462,00.html

On first glance, it doesn't look like it made CNN. Her name doesn't show up in Google News.