Anyone else have this game?

If so, what do you all think??

I need to make some friends to race with.

Anyone wanna add me?

Feel free to post your License no. here too

My License No: 3523-2533-1790

This game is great...I finally unlocked rainbow road the other day....so much fun...I wish they had the GCN Rainbow Road on there though...I'll post my FC on here one I've written it down.

I wish there were more tracks though...

It's pretty fun so far! I thought the wheel would be really hard to get used to, but it really wasn't that bad. ^^0

I seem to have trouble with multi-player though. Not on Wi-Fi, but when playing with others on the same TV. The split screen bothers me, but I never had a problem with it on previous Mario Karts. It's like the perception of the track is much broader or something in normal view, so when you shrink it down to 4 tiny screens, it messes up my perception of the course. I can't tell when to turn or see far enough down the road to see where I'm supposed to turn, etc. I talked to my huge gamer friend...and he agreed with me. But I don't think he has trouble to the extent I do. ^^0 Does anyone else have a similar issue with it? I dunno...maybe I just haven't played it enough yet....

I would say...depends on the size of the tv....like..if you had a 100" television your most likely not going to have any trouble seeing on your section....but since only extremely rich people get tv's that big...I'd say...most normal tv's are around 15-40" and with 4 people playing it can be a pain in the butt.

I wish they had put the gamecube rainbow road on the game (I never got to play the gc mariokart) but I do like all the tracks...the 64 bowser castle is pretty nuts too.

I thought I would have the same problem with the wheel, I love it. We ended up getting another one. :P

I had the same issue with multiplayer. And also, for us, Multiplayer on Wi-fi seems to be sluggish. So we are just thinking about getting a second copy of the game for our other Wii in the living room (my brother owns one and has it in his room. ^^). It's a hassle trying to see and drive. ><;;

Edited by DuelNatsuko
  • 1 month later...

Heeeh~ I love MarioKart Wii. Especially when playing WiFi, though I haven't written down my own number yet (I should...).

I'd thought the wheel would be really hard to use at first, but it was amazingly natural. I feel a lot more comfortable when using it, and do a lot better as well. Except on Rainbow Road (Which only gets harder).

On multiplayer it can get a bit annoying, but I don't have that sort of problem when me and my brother play. I'm not quite sure as to our Tv size, but I'm able to play pretty much as I would on single.

Mario Kart Wii at my house is kinda like this...:

"w...WTF GET OFF THE GRASS!!!"

"WTF DONKEY KONG GET UP OFF ME!!!"

"WTF GIVE ME SOME BOOST!!!"

"AHH HOW YOU LIKE GETTIN PASS--WTF BLUE SHELL?!?.....WTF RED SHELL COME ON!!!"

Yeah....very intense racing game >_>

Mario Kart Wii at my house is kinda like this...:

"w...WTF GET OFF THE GRASS!!!"

"WTF DONKEY KONG GET UP OFF ME!!!"

"WTF GIVE ME SOME BOOST!!!"

"AHH HOW YOU LIKE GETTIN PASS--WTF BLUE SHELL?!?.....WTF RED SHELL COME ON!!!"

Yeah....very intense racing game >_>

don't forget all that followed by "AND A BOMB-OMB??!!!! WTH?!!!!! AND I GET HIT BY A BULLET BILL AND A GUY WITH A STAR??!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FINISH LINE?!!! AGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Extremely fun game xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh YEAAAA BRING IT .....IM BUSSIN EVERYONE UP lol....oh yea ill be the one thats screaming anger from getting hit with so many blue shells in one match lol....they luv me -___-

Edited by Boog21
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took me a few tries, but I've finally gotten the hang of Mario Kart Wii. Doesn't help that I don't have a Wii myself, however my best friend does. I play when he falls asleep on me & I'm still wide awake, was doing that last night & unlocked all the Cups on the 50cc level. :D I was so happy, I finally got to play the new Rainbow Road! Even though I bounced off of it at least a dozen times the 1st try...

Wasn't my friend surprised to find that I won all the cups though! I'm not known to be the best at video games, however I've always had a talent for the driving games. I've found the Wii version of Mario Kart to be alot of fun, however there's a few tracks I wish they had included, including the GC version of Rainbow Road...

I must say I really like the new Super Blooper Kart though, I love being able to short cut it off road on a few of the tracks. :)

• 6 months later...