Machine Girl (Kataude mashin g

IMDB lists this films as debuting in early August 2008, but apparently there are special showings in various venues.

Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1050160/

Here is the trailer:

(Edit: Warning - extremely unrealistic but nonetheless intense, graphic violence and gore.)

This looks hilarious. Any chance of an Otakon screening?

Edited by SecondChild
IMDB lists this films as debuting in early August 2008, but apparently there are special showings in various venues.

Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1050160/

Here is the trailer:

(Edit: Warning - extremely unrealistic but nonetheless intense, graphic violence and gore.)

This looks hilarious. Any chance of an Otakon screening?

Yeah, the trailer pretty much sold me.

To the makers of this film: You had me at "Flying Guillotine". :)

Heh.

I'm so glad I saw Grindhouse in the theatre - it was a totally different experience than just renting it. I would love to see Machine Girl for the first time on a big screen, in a dark room filled with otaku. ^_^

• 2 months later...

I am not a Grindhouse cinema fan. This looks interesting and hope it is shown at Otakon. I am not sure this would be shown in the 35mm Theatre. It hasn't gotten a 35 mm release. I think this would be shown in a video room instead of the 35 mm room.

Edited by tstidm1

At Acen, Media Blasters decided to do everybody a favor and break the street date. A friend bought it and brought it up to our suite. And it was good. REALLY good. Late night material, methinks.

I seen the trailer and saw some of it at AnimeNEXT. Michael Sinterniklaas worked on it, dubbed it in english ( I think I am right?) Cause a panel at Katsucon 08 had Machine Girl. So maybe with him as a guest this year they may show it! That be cool.

Edited by Kappa Lizzy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.