Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSweeley

General update regarding my current situation.

Hey everyone on the Otakon BBS!

Just making this post to update interested people about what's going on with me at the current time.

I have successfully completed the program that helped me with my disability (Asperger's Syndrome) and felt that it has greatly helped me. I hope I can convince friends of mine of my changes in my personality. Many friends have said I have an annoying personality before I went into this program, now that I am out of it, two of my closest friends have told me that they have noticed a significant change in my personality, my family even noted that I have changed greatly in my personality.

In fact, my parents have told me that they have noticed a few weeks after I got out of that program, I've been very helpful and have not been annoying, my two closest friends have also said the same about me.

After I got out of that program, I went into a job training program for Customer Service which I successfully completed very recently.

On June 10th, I am entering another job training program which will last for six months, it deals with Administrative/Professional type work. I am trying to get Thursday, August 7 and Friday, August 8 off from this program so I can attend Otakon as a TCG this year. I have already emailed the appropriate people regarding my request off.

I hope I can apply my newly learned Customer Service skills and apply my new, helpful, not annoying personality at Otakon this year as a TCG.

I'll make another post, possibly as a reply to this one, telling if I can attend Otakon this year, which I hope I will be able to.

The new, and hopefully greatly improved,

Kun Sun Sweeley (KSweeley).

Hey everyone on the Otakon BBS!

Just making this post to update interested people about what's going on with me at the current time.

I have successfully completed the program that helped me with my disability (Asperger's Syndrome) and felt that it has greatly helped me. I hope I can convince friends of mine of my changes in my personality. Many friends have said I have an annoying personality before I went into this program, now that I am out of it, two of my closest friends have told me that they have noticed a significant change in my personality, my family even noted that I have changed greatly in my personality.

In fact, my parents have told me that they have noticed a few weeks after I got out of that program, I've been very helpful and have not been annoying, my two closest friends have also said the same about me.

After I got out of that program, I went into a job training program for Customer Service which I successfully completed very recently.

On June 10th, I am entering another job training program which will last for six months, it deals with Administrative/Professional type work. I am trying to get Thursday, August 7 and Friday, August 8 off from this program so I can attend Otakon as a TCG this year. I have already emailed the appropriate people regarding my request off.

I hope I can apply my newly learned Customer Service skills and apply my new, helpful, not annoying personality at Otakon this year as a TCG.

I'll make another post, possibly as a reply to this one, telling if I can attend Otakon this year, which I hope I will be able to.

The new, and hopefully greatly improved,

Kun Sun Sweeley (KSweeley).

Okay, great news people, I can go to Otakon this year, I've already pre-regged and pre-regged as a gofer, so I hope I can be a TCG.

You're gonna be a trading card game? But.... but.... you're a person.... o_O

LOL sorry, I had to. I have a weird sense of humor. Congrats on completing the program, and good to hear you're gonna be at Otakon! Yes, I don't know who you are, but you're going to Otakon, thus you are %99.837 likely to be an awesome person =3

I was wondering where you've been! Haven't talked to you online lately! TT__TT

But it's awesome that you are coming to Otakon, man! See you there! B)