I couldn't find any information regarding the Model Contest, so I'm wondering if it is no longer part of the convention.

As far as I know it is still ongoing; however, someone from the Programming or Exhibitions Section will be the one to confirm this.

Regarding the website, we typically take down portions of it from year to year to give new department heads a chance to revise the contents of their pages as they change. Ultimately there are always unexpected bottlenecks in getting things posted, like reviews of forms and confirmations of rules and policies.

My guess is that there will be something announced one way or another in the upcoming months.

As far as I know it is still ongoing; however, someone from the Programming or Exhibitions Section will be the one to confirm this.

Regarding the website, we typically take down portions of it from year to year to give new department heads a chance to revise the contents of their pages as they change. Ultimately there are always unexpected bottlenecks in getting things posted, like reviews of forms and confirmations of rules and policies.

My guess is that there will be something announced one way or another in the upcoming months.

I couldn't find any information regarding the Model Contest, so I'm wondering if it is no longer part of the convention.

The modeling contest is still going on this year. That is weird, the modeling competition isn't on the main page. I know there won't be anything in the program book this year as personal health issues prevented me from getting the information in on time.

The rules are the same as last years, and are the same as Tekkoshocon's (Yes, I asked permission to use the rules from Tekkoshocon.)

Jim, send them to the coordinator anyway and make sure that Matt and Andy get them, too -- they can go on the website and they *may* still make it into the program book.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.