Team Fortress 2 cosplayers!

The game's had lot of time to circulate and become known, so I'm hoping to see more TF2 cosplay at Otakon. I'm quite excited. I wanna see a good Pyro or two. Maybe some good Engineer stuff too. I'd die to see a well-done sentry gun.. :)

My friend's doing the Scout and the Engineer (both red), his lady friend is going as the red Medic, and I myself will be doing the Soldier (color undecided).

I'm just about done with my rocket launcher, just looking for a really huge funnel-type thing to stick on the end of it.

Any other Team Fortress 2 cosplayers out there coming this year?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got 3 classes up my sleeves....Scout, Spy and Sniper. All BLU.

I also know a decent number of people from TF2Chan that are coming as well not listed on the coscom thread. I didn't think it would be this popular yet O_O

Edited by D4rkone

My brother and I are both going as scouts (I'm going to be Blu, he'll be Red).

I used to go to Otakon when I was 3-5 and I want to see how it's changed since I last went in the late 90's/2000. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on going as a scout aswell.... dang there is going to be a lot of scouts... oh well! SCOUT RUSH! I really look forward to seeing a bunch of other tf2 cosplayers and hopefully set up a splash screen photo. Any idea if there is going to be a tf2 photoshoot? If so my buddy (who is going as a BLU spy) and I (RED scout) would love to be there.

The game's had lot of time to circulate and become known, so I'm hoping to see more TF2 cosplay at Otakon. I'm quite excited. I wanna see a good Pyro or two. Maybe some good Engineer stuff too. I'd die to see a well-done sentry gun.. :blink:

My friend's doing the Scout and the Engineer (both red), his lady friend is going as the red Medic, and I myself will be doing the Soldier (color undecided).

I'm just about done with my rocket launcher, just looking for a really huge funnel-type thing to stick on the end of it.

The game's had lot of time to circulate and become known, so I'm hoping to see more TF2 cosplay at Otakon. I'm quite excited. I wanna see a good Pyro or two. Maybe some good Engineer stuff too. I'd die to see a well-done sentry gun.. :blink:

So Otaku Ru, did you figure out what color of soldier you are doing yet? Just curious/excited to see fellow TF2 cosplayers.

Edited by kingdomfiend
The game's had lot of time to circulate and become known, so I'm hoping to see more TF2 cosplay at Otakon. I'm quite excited. I wanna see a good Pyro or two. Maybe some good Engineer stuff too. I'd die to see a well-done sentry gun.. ^_^

So Otaku Ru, did you figure out what color of soldier you are doing yet? Just curious/excited to see fellow TF2 cosplayers.

The game's had lot of time to circulate and become known, so I'm hoping to see more TF2 cosplay at Otakon. I'm quite excited. I wanna see a good Pyro or two. Maybe some good Engineer stuff too. I'd die to see a well-done sentry gun.. :D

• 2 weeks later...