Naruto Cosplay 2008

so i totally procrastinated and only have two weeks left... i guess i could throw a zabuza together....teh blade would give me crap, but his outfit would be easy....almost too easy...as if im asking to get flamed when i go. lol

im not sure how im going to do the blade...id make it basely out of wood and plaster it with something, then paint it, but i dont want to lug a 8 puond peice of wood around for 3 days....

obviously, im a newb at this....any suggestions?

so i totally procrastinated and only have two weeks left... i guess i could throw a zabuza together....teh blade would give me crap, but his outfit would be easy....almost too easy...as if im asking to get flamed when i go. lol

im not sure how im going to do the blade...id make it basely out of wood and plaster it with something, then paint it, but i dont want to lug a 8 puond peice of wood around for 3 days....

xD i seriously feel like i did the cheapest costume after reading this thread: aside from the handstiched akatsuki cloak, the poster board, orange and black paint, and ribbon for tobi's mask. MUST OVER COME FIRST TIME COSPLAY ANXIETY!!!!!....and say "Tobi is a good boy....girl" repetitively.

xD i seriously feel like i did the cheapest costume after reading this thread: aside from the handstiched akatsuki cloak, the poster board, orange and black paint, and ribbon for tobi's mask. MUST OVER COME FIRST TIME COSPLAY ANXIETY!!!!!....and say "Tobi is a good boy....girl" repetitively.

Are you doing good Tobi or evil Tobi? Cause if you're doing good Tobi and you've got Noobie Cosplay Symdrome already before the con's even started, you might want to avoid me and me gf on Sun as I am going as good Tobi and she's going as Deidara. If your confidence hasn't been boosted by complements by then.

Are you doing good Tobi or evil Tobi? Cause if you're doing good Tobi and you've got Noobie Cosplay Symdrome already before the con's even started, you might want to avoid me and me gf on Sun as I am going as good Tobi and she's going as Deidara. If your confidence hasn't been boosted by complements by then.

I'm being evil tobi sans the cape. lol <w< do i want to know why to avoid ya? xD

Well, This will be my second convention in USA, and My First Otakon. ^^

I'm going as Sai, problably for Friday shoot. Shippuden Naruto(one in manys out there) And also Ronin!Naruto(his outfit from 6th shippuden ED). I actually have Sasuke with me. But at some point he's kinda cosplay for the fan girls instead of cosplay becasue he likes to cosplay. Oh well.... I hope I find Sasuke there, I know I will, lol

And Aurora Marija, I will def hug you this time! XD (Sorry I miss that at ANext)

-shifty eyes-

Um, I'm not really sure of what Itachi is talking about Pein, but there's definitely no affair....and I'm sure that Itachi knows that if you two do fight, that you've never lost a battle Pein, and never will..so he'd be pretty dumb to try to do anything with me behind your back.. (yeah, right!! Itachi would soooo kick your ass and we should so stage a battle between you two on Friday evening!!)

Astachan, I'll see you no Friday then... hang around after the regular Naruto shoot at 6, because at 6:30 is the Akatsuki shoot I'm in charge of.. Things should start to clear out up there when the other, less awesome, non-Akatsuki(lol, just joking everyone so no offense) cosplayers head out, so I'll be easier to find. And that way, we don't have to search for each other, you'll already be there from the Naruto shoot.

Oh, and Pein, I'm gonna need you cell # so we can find each other on Friday. I don't remember if I gave you mine or not... I think so... but I don't have yours, and don't want to take any chances about not finding each other. I'll PM you mine again...and if you feel so inclined to txt me, oh..go ahead, just not excessively, my mother will kill me. Omg, just 1 week, I can't believe this!!

Omg, you're going for the paper wings?! You are crazy girl!! Crazy but freaking awesome.... I was going to make them, but when I asked someone on Cosplay.com for a tutorial, and realized that it would take me like 5 weeks, and being the obsessed freak and perfectionist that I am that I would focus everything on finishing those wings and ignore my Physics and Organic Chem classes, I had to say no.... I was so sad, but hey, at least someone is doing the wings, so Konan will be represented in her true light, and I can rest easy now.

Only Saturday, huh?.... I wouldn't be able to convince you to wear the costume for any part of Sunday then?.... I'm Konan Friday, wingless, but still Konan so we have a Konan for our group then... But on Sunday I'm Deidara, so we have no Konan...and you, from the sounds of it would make one of the best Konans out there, ever. I mean, it's possible that one girl in Germany might be better than you, but she's the one possible one- and I certainly can't ask her to join our group for Sunday, lol.

Either way, I can't WAIT to see those 4 foot wings, oh my gosh.....