A programming suggestion.

I'm just not watching this special on one of my HD channels and thought that this would be a GREAT idea for programming at Otakon. It's not an anime or a japanese movie, but rather it's a look back on the history of japanese martial arts, including the way of the samurai, aikido, judo, and karate. It takes an in-depth look into the harsh physical training of a true japanese martial artist and I think it would be more than just an interesting learning experience for an otaku who knows little of japanese combat except for what he's seen in various anime. It's got some pretty crazy stuff in it, I'd most certainly reccomend it for screening at Otakon. Please give it some consideration!

I'm just not watching this special on one of my HD channels and thought that this would be a GREAT idea for programming at Otakon. It's not an anime or a japanese movie, but rather it's a look back on the history of japanese martial arts, including the way of the samurai, aikido, judo, and karate. It takes an in-depth look into the harsh physical training of a true japanese martial artist and I think it would be more than just an interesting learning experience for an otaku who knows little of japanese combat except for what he's seen in various anime. It's got some pretty crazy stuff in it, I'd most certainly reccomend it for screening at Otakon. Please give it some consideration!
If I'm not mistaken, I believe I saw part of that (closer to its end). While it would be a nice feature, I would not recommend it for the regular hours at Otakon because of the end scene (if you know what I mean, that one scene where he suddenly-- I'll stop, since you know what happened. That was rather graphic and it took me by surprise). Maybe a late night showing might be better; otherwise, parental guidance should be suggested.