Hana Yori Dango Movie Showcase maybe?

Hi! I wanted to know if there is any chance the new Hana Yori Dango Movie would be showcased at Otakon. It's a japanese Live Action nased in a manga by the same name. It's supposed to be the end of the whole story. Its release is due july ^^

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-...ve-action-drama

You know that'd be really great to see. Nana got a couple of US premieres and I honestly don't remember if Death Note had some showings here before fathom did that two night dubbed special.(Sorry but I'm a sub lover!).

I was talking with my sister, because I'm hopefully getting a panel at Nekocon about manga adaptations but really Hana Yori Dango would do fabulously if it was offered with English subs, I think that people would really enjoy it...so basically this is a number two vote for them to show HDY:The Movie.

I would really love to see it but I think if we ever get to see it at Otakon it will more than likely not be this year but a later one.

You know that'd be really great to see. Nana got a couple of US premieres and I honestly don't remember if Death Note had some showings here before fathom did that two night dubbed special.(Sorry but I'm a sub lover!).

I was talking with my sister, because I'm hopefully getting a panel at Nekocon about manga adaptations but really Hana Yori Dango would do fabulously if it was offered with English subs, I think that people would really enjoy it...so basically this is a number two vote for them to show HDY:The Movie.

• 1 month later...

Oh man, I know it seems very unlikely but this would be amazing! I'd really love to see Makino, Domyoji, and Hanazawa Rui back on screen together ^^.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.