The Great Ninja Challenge

Attention Ninja Cosplayers especially Naruto Akatsuki cosplayers, I present to you THE GREAT NINJA CHALLENGE!!! I will be dressed as a simple pirate for small portions of all three convention days. During which time I am accepting challenges from any and all ninja. I stand to prove that a single pirate can fair in battle against any ninja. Keep cheaking this post. I will set up times as well as a link to a youtube video further explaining the challenge. Hope to see you there. :mellow:

Edited by The INfamous MC
Admin edit: Removed bold text and large print

Well here's an update. I maynot beable to post the times like I wanted but I will get the video out. So far it looks like the best times would be in the evening when all tof the events are wrapping up. Sorry the video is taking solong My camera needs batterie however it should be up bu the first week ing July. Keep checking for updates. Also I would like to add that I have nothing against ninjas I just like pirates a little more but ninjas are still cool. Hope to see ya at Otakon.

48 DAYS LEFT!!!!! :):D:D:D:D

Konnichiwa,

I am interested in hearing more about this challenge, esp. any rules regarding the H2H or sword combat. Feel free to drop me a PM.

Rock, paper, scissors could work. But also there is always a race around the harbor, insult war, yo mama war, dance off, DDR the ground (without arrows ~_^), uh...idk....plushie battle to the death~<3. Uh....Idk...Aramack Hot dog eating challenge? LOL loser has to do Ikkaku's luck luck dance in slow motion.

How about this. The quickest way to defeat your enemy is through knowledge of your enemy. As such why not make it a quiz off? Ninja's have to answer questions about real pirate history and pirate's have to answer real ninja history. Not sure how many questions it would be....but all contestants of the losing team would have to do something like the luck dance or something random.....bah I'll figure out a win/lost thing later thats all for now.

~Fist

Races aren't such a great idea, you aren't going to find an unoccupied area close enough to do it and racing in a crowd is asking for trouble. If you do a dance off please make sure that you take it to an open area of the BCC because we can't have the halls blocked by people dancing.

• 3 weeks later...
How about this. The quickest way to defeat your enemy is through knowledge of your enemy. As such why not make it a quiz off? Ninja's have to answer questions about real pirate history and pirate's have to answer real ninja history. Not sure how many questions it would be....but all contestants of the losing team would have to do something like the luck dance or something random.....bah I'll figure out a win/lost thing later thats all for now.

~Fist

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.