From JaME USA:

According to Ticketmaster and House of Blues, GLAY will be debuting in the USA this August in California. The band is scheduled to perform at the House of Blues in Los Angeles on August 15th, with tickets going on sale via Ticket Master on June 22nd.

Link

I return to my country the day before T_T! I hope I can see them at otakon someday ^^"

Awesome. Glay is a pretty decent band. But I live in NJ, so CA is too far/expensive for me. =(

Awesome. Glay is a pretty decent band. But I live in NJ, so CA is too far/expensive for me. =(

Really? I used to live in Randolph myself, but I live in VA now so yes It is also too expensive for me. Miyavi is also performing at The House of Blues....it seems to be quite a popular spot for japanese bands visiting the U.S.

Again, when will the East Coast get some loooove??

When it suddenly:

1. Becomes closer to Japan, thus cutting the cost of flights by half or more.

2. Offers a single metropolitan area 13+ million people, 10% of whom are asian

3. Has 24-hour entertainment media coverage

4. Is home to the companies that distribute and market music to the US.

New York City has most of these, but it costs a lot more to bring a band all the way east.

Again, when will the East Coast get some loooove??

When it suddenly:

1. Becomes closer to Japan, thus cutting the cost of flights by half or more.

2. Offers a single metropolitan area 13+ million people, 10% of whom are asian

3. Has 24-hour entertainment media coverage

4. Is home to the companies that distribute and market music to the US.

New York City has most of these, but it costs a lot more to bring a band all the way east.

Isn't that funny? The artists from the east don't normally make it to...the east xD

The house of Blues has always been an EXTREMELY popular place for artists to go, locally and foreign. I'm sure we'll start to see even more bands from Japan playing there in the future.

^^ I will, I've never gone there T_T around what time should I start a line? it's general admission x.x

By the way! for those of you that want to attend a Glay concert but worry about flight fees, Virgin is having a sale until Wednesday ^^! check Virgin America's site ^^ Maybe we can meet at the airplane lol.