Yeah the DBSK video I put up is the second from their latest album. I'll say that I like how it feels that they are singing songs for young men and not little boys. If we get a thrid single I'd like Crazy love unless they are going to sing that as well while promoting Wrong Number.

Rain...oh Rain. I actually I like it a whole lot MORE then his last album. This one just seems more cohesive. But lol at Magic Stick, forever I thought he was saying Majesty.

Oh hey, how does anyone feel about KAT-TUN trying to break into the Korean market? Personally I'm not a huge fan of them and they're kind of lolzy to me but I get they have a huge fanbase. I just don't think Korea would be super into it seeing as how many of their own boybands they have.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey, how does anyone feel about KAT-TUN trying to break into the Korean market? Personally I'm not a huge fan of them and they're kind of lolzy to me but I get they have a huge fanbase. I just don't think Korea would be super into it seeing as how many of their own boybands they have.

Yeah I remember the Yampi incident. I still say you should always, always be careful around Korean fangirls. They are ravenous creatures...then again a lot of fangirls in general are no matter what they are loving.

See I could see how Arashi could have success, even people there loving Yampi/NewS but some how KAT-TUN's style just seems off compared to what the Korean masses seem to like.

I've always wondered why there popularity fell some. Was it Jin's scandal? Too much hype? Riding to much on the Nobuta wo Produce wave? I mean no one can like completely pin point the reason in any artists sales.

I've always wondered why there popularity fell some. Was it Jin's scandal? Too much hype? Riding to much on the Nobuta wo Produce wave? I mean no one can like completely pin point the reason in any artists sales.

I really forgot about Kame's thing. I guess that just blew over me as a scandal. I mean I get why, he's an idol and not supposed to be open about having a girlfriend, and did they live together?

I though Johnny was pretty much retired and his sister ran a lot of the business. But I can understand if the company itself doesn't try as hard if they do actually get in trouble so much. Speaking from an American stand point I would think them getting in trouble would help because it seems they have like a more "rock" "bad boy" image but as that's not America I get that those sort of troubles wouldn't work as well.

I never understood the massive popularity either.

I don't think Arashi has an album. The did release a single early this year- "Beautiful days" with three songs and then probably at the most(i'm not sure becuase I didn't keep those songs on my itunes) karaoke versions, instrumentals or remixes of the three previous song. Beautiful days is a nice song. Sounds very Arashi, which is good because that's what you love them for. I liked it becuase there was very little solo parts.

I really forgot about Kame's thing. I guess that just blew over me as a scandal. I mean I get why, he's an idol and not supposed to be open about having a girlfriend, and did they live together?

I though Johnny was pretty much retired and his sister ran a lot of the business. But I can understand if the company itself doesn't try as hard if they do actually get in trouble so much. Speaking from an American stand point I would think them getting in trouble would help because it seems they have like a more "rock" "bad boy" image but as that's not America I get that those sort of troubles wouldn't work as well.

I never understood the massive popularity either.

I don't think Arashi has an album. The did release a single early this year- "Beautiful days" with three songs and then probably at the most(i'm not sure becuase I didn't keep those songs on my itunes) karaoke versions, instrumentals or remixes of the three previous song. Beautiful days is a nice song. Sounds very Arashi, which is good because that's what you love them for. I liked it becuase there was very little solo parts.

I try not to listen to group stories because that means I'll have to go on forums or communities with rabid fangirls.

Yeah I went to yesasia to look to answer Shiro and saw all the Korean releases. I saw they had more then one release so sales must be good. But then again, yes this is an internet rumor I hear a lot of Big Bang fans in Korea and the US buy a lot of their Japanese releases and that's why they get the sales in Japan they do. But personally I don't think that's the case with Arashi.

Kaki I need to ask, I see that some Japanese artists put out Christmas songs. Can I ask who you think has the best ones?

I try not to listen to group stories because that means I'll have to go on forums or communities with rabid fangirls.

Yeah I went to yesasia to look to answer Shiro and saw all the Korean releases. I saw they had more then one release so sales must be good. But then again, yes this is an internet rumor I hear a lot of Big Bang fans in Korea and the US buy a lot of their Japanese releases and that's why they get the sales in Japan they do. But personally I don't think that's the case with Arashi.

Kaki I need to ask, I see that some Japanese artists put out Christmas songs. Can I ask who you think has the best ones?

I rarely go onto communities, since there are a lot of crazy untrue rumors on there, especially on the English ones since a lot of the people don't understand Japanese or Japan. I went on once or twice for entertainment value and I've seen crazy threads such as where people insisted that Johnny's don't smoke because "smoking is gross." Too bad everyone in Japan smokes... The interviews all of the groups on tv give tend to have a lot of "Johnny-san" anecdotes though. He seems to be quite a character.

Arashi did fill their concerts in Korea from what I hear, but I think this is partially due to the fact that they've only been twice in a span of three years. With a lot of Korean groups here in Japan, you may be right. While they do have fans among the "obachan" (older lady) crowd, they don't have much of a following with the younger or male crowd and thus rarely are seen on tv. Record labels play with the numbers a bit, and all the dedicated fans buy early or preorder. So first week numbers aren't the most honest numbers. How the numbers are a few weeks after release are a better indicator. (Many high ranking singles PLUNGE after the second week.)

To tell you the truth, dedicated holiday songs tend to annoy me. Probably because they get overplayed during the season, only never to be heard from again for the rest of the year. I wish they would stop playing "Last Christmas" (Wham!) and "All I want for Christmas" (Mariah) on repeat here. Christmas here is not the same holiday it is in the West, since it has no real religious or cultural signficance here. Not even the day off. The significance is all romantic and commercial and you get your share of depressing love songs, such as "Another Christmas" by the Kinki Kids. So far, I don't like any of the new xmas songs this year. Kat-Tun's is . . terrible.

Now all we need is a "jinglebell rock" by a jrock group xD or maybe Gackt would be willing....lol

Yeah I always see Mr. Children on the top of the charts. Only recently did I start listening too them and there is a reason why they're popular, they are good.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Kelun yet. The vocals are just... beautiful.
Edited by kaki
Is Mr Children fairly popular?

Extremely. They're probably the most popular rock band in all of Japan, now that Southern All-Stars is on hiatus. No other current rock band sells as many singles as they do, and they almost always make it into the yearly top ten each year since becoming popular.

Sweet...I've loved Mr Children for awhile but I didnt know if they were popular or not....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've like been dead, actually I stumbled back here since Katsucon ended and I have the "want to go to more convention" feelings. Although I did not even go to Katsucon because it got capped.

Anyway, I know this is probably reviving an old topic since it is a month and half old, but oh well.

To answer Shiro420, I think Nakagawa Shoko is semi-popular. She gained her fame through the song "Sora Iro Days" from Gurren Lagann as you might know, she had a few singles before that but they weren't too great.

After that her popularity sky-rocketed in my opinion. She appeared at Anime Expo in 2008 as you may know, she's also been appearing on music shows such as Music Station, Music Fighter, Music Japan etc. She was also at CDTV's Premier Live 2008 -> 2009 New Year's Eve/Day Special, along with other popular artists.

I'd say she's quite popular, she's popular among anime fans and is somewhat popular in mainstream as well.

To answer Shiro420, I think Nakagawa Shoko is semi-popular. She gained her fame through the song "Sora Iro Days" from Gurren Lagann as you might know, she had a few singles before that but they weren't too great.

I forget that she is known for her blogging haha. If I recall, she's also known for being quite the otaku as well, which is not that common for idols. For this reason though I think her popularity among anime fans will grow. She's also broken into acting also in Anmitsu Hime with Inoue Mao, but I haven't seen that show so I'm not sure how her acting is, or her role in the show for that matter.

I think her singing isn't horrible, it isn't great but some of her songs aren't as bad as other idol-turned singers like you said, Aragaki Yui.

I absolutely adore Aragaki Yui but her singing really isn't that great, in fact it's pretty bad =( She even made the top 100 this year haha, which I'm happy about just because I like Aragaki Yui.

There have been a few new acts here and there that I like, such as Kanon Wakashima, twenty-4 7 and JAYED, but more than any new acts, I've been getting back into old acts and finding old acts that I like so much more now that I'm older.

My favorite singers to sing at Karaoke are Yamaguchi Momoe (who was the queen of pop during her heyday, before I was even born), Iwasaki Hiromi and Teresa Teng (affectionately referred to as "Asia's song princess" in Japanese, even after her death). Iwasaki was popular through the 80's, but I don't remember much of the 80's. I did have two of her sister's singles though. (Her sister Yoshimi sang the themes to Touch, which were included on a song cassette of cartoon themes which my mom had coincidentally bought me when I was 5 or 6.)

If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Youtube actually has quite a few old Japanese vids up. Otherwise, I will spare you the old people's talk.

As for the original topic of boy bands, Kat-Tun's next single is pretty good. They only released one single first, but since they have two shows on with Kat-Tun leads, they actually have two songs airing right now. I'm ambivalent about the current one (One Drop) used for the Kami no Shizuku drama. Supposedly the manga for this series is amazingly good, but the show has dismal ratings and nearly put me to sleep. Poor Kame-chan hasn't had a drama hit in ages. The other series is Rescue and stars the serious, plain Nakamaru Yuichi from Kat-Tun (some people joke that he should be in NewS instead) and the quirky, odd Masuda Takahisa from NewS. The English in the song is not comprehendable, though it sounds like it is, don't suffer trying to figure out the words. (One of my friends who obsessed about Kat-Tun made me listen to it over and over and over so that I could tell her what the English said.)

Haven't watched much music tv since the New Years rush though.

The news today had something relevant to our discussion here.

It seems that the popularity of Johnny's is begining to wane. Where they used to get 30% ratings on tv shows, they barely maintain the 10% range now. They are saying that they will start paying Johnny's less for the use of their talent as Johnny's no longer bring in the numbers. They blame it largely on Johnny's old age and say that he is not able to "raise" idols like he used to.

I think though people are starting to get tired of "idols" and now are looking for "talent" that actually has talent. Female idols went down in popularity a short while ago, and it's only natural that the boy idols were going to follow suit. Of course, people are fickle and the age of the idols will be back again later. When I was in my early teens, I think there were less idol groups than the 80's and now.

(Btw, the lead actor in Departures, this year's foreign picture winner at the Oscars, is a former Johnny's. He clearly made the right choice in becoming a serious actor.)

If their fortunes go down considerably, maybe they will be willing to consider US events as other falling stars are doing. At the very least, I think I may end up catching more sightings of them in the neighborhood if they're working less.

^

wow really? give up on japan go to the US? Like what J-rock bands are doing??^^;;

I found out the rivalry(?) thing between SM/AVEX and JE is gone haha. Tohoshinki was finally invited to go on SMAPxSMAP^^

They're also gonna perform their new single 'SURVIVOR' on Music Station soon. (:

hopefully I can go to their concert in Saitama .__.;

As for US debuts.. {support them please! :blink:}

BoA is doing fairly well. She's getting a lot of promotion done.. and her American album is set to release next week!{March 17th}

http://www.amazon.com/BoA/dp/B001RTP3SW/re...4976&sr=8-1

Utada is starting to get air play. I've seen her MV online but no word on when it's gonna air on TV.. her album 'This Is The One' will release in the US, May 12th.

http://www.amazon.com/This-One-Hikaru-Utad...pd_bxgy_m_img_b

SE7EN is releasing his 'Girls' MV on March 10th.

http://www.se7enworldwide.com

& Wondergirls will be releasing a english version of 'Nobody' on May 5th.{with hopes of debuting in the US as well x:}

They will also be at Times Square in the MTV Studios March 10th. {2PM too!}

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2009...90303_wgmtv.jpg

Edited by lambogirl
^

wow really? give up on japan go to the US? Like what J-rock bands are doing??^^;;

I found out the rivalry(?) thing between SM/AVEX and JE is gone haha. Tohoshinki was finally invited to go on SMAPxSMAP^^

They're also gonna perform their new single 'SURVIVOR' on Music Station soon. (:

hopefully I can go to their concert in Saitama .__.;

^

The reason fans believe there is some kind of "rivalry" is because of this entry AVEX put up..

http://ameblo.jp/s-diary/entry-10119576243.html

Tohoshinki has been on Music Station however only with Koda Kumi. (same with Utaban)

Edited by lambogirl

Tohoshinki's just not popular enough in the market segment that Johnnys controls. At the current time, they're the 800-pound gorilla in the teen / young-adult market. Tohoshinki's only really hot in the baasan crowd, but they like anything that's under 30 and easy to look at.

I mean, seriously. Japanese nationalism runs deep. The greater part of the populace are not particularly fond of Koreans. It's just not going to happen that a show is going to put Tohoshinki up against a Johnnys act, because even while JE's ratings are flagging, they're better than most everything else in the neighborhood.

Hell, I had to ask someone who they were. Now, I'm not Japanese or living in Japan, but I have a fairly deep understanding and knowledge of Japanese popular culture. Not proof of anything, but it's a reference point.

Honestly, I think JE needs to appear on M-ste LESS. I know they sell, but if they have no product they are selling, that spot needs to go to an artist that is promoting something.

Rivalry? Hardly. Competition, yes.

That's all it is, but the competition is comparing a no name group(yes comparatively Tohoshinki are a no name group) to one of the most established companies full of house hold names. Pretty much everyone in Japan will know who you're talking about if you name ANY JE group. Tohoshinki, is not the same. But because they are so similar in terms of appeal and music, there's a lot of marketing strategy involved in how to market, when not to market, and knowing when not to compete in a losing battle.

I dunno, to be honest, fangirls and their circles come up with the craziest theories and ideas. What's funnier is that these fangirls don't really follow JP media. They watch the shows, but they don't really follow what happens. It's the same with all US circles I suppose though. They're huge fans...

...by American standards. In reality though, they really don't know a thing about what's happening. It's hard to explain to them they're wrong though... in their world, they are megafans, and none of their friends, and pretty much "no one in the US" knows more than them. Take a trip over to Japan though and comparatively, they're extremely ignorant.

Never ending cycle. It makes me wonder why I try to correct US fans, when most of them will never listen.

Rivalry? Hardly. Competition, yes.

That's all it is, but the competition is comparing a no name group(yes comparatively Tohoshinki are a no name group) to one of the most established companies full of house hold names. Pretty much everyone in Japan will know who you're talking about if you name ANY JE group. Tohoshinki, is not the same. But because they are so similar in terms of appeal and music, there's a lot of marketing strategy involved in how to market, when not to market, and knowing when not to compete in a losing battle.

I dunno, to be honest, fangirls and their circles come up with the craziest theories and ideas. What's funnier is that these fangirls don't really follow JP media. They watch the shows, but they don't really follow what happens. It's the same with all US circles I suppose though. They're huge fans...

...by American standards. In reality though, they really don't know a thing about what's happening. It's hard to explain to them they're wrong though... in their world, they are megafans, and none of their friends, and pretty much "no one in the US" knows more than them. Take a trip over to Japan though and comparatively, they're extremely ignorant.

Never ending cycle. It makes me wonder why I try to correct US fans, when most of them will never listen.

Edited by lambogirl

This was on the news yesterday:

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090304...ic-ent.view-000

Arashi as Tatsunoko Pro characters.

Since Sakurai Sho is playing the lead in Yattaman (which for some reason is being directed by the awesome Takeshi Miike, even though classic anime doesn't seem to have much potential beyond B movie), originally a Tatsunoko production, so for the promotional video for the theme song (of course being sung by Arashi, as Japan loves their tie-ups), they drew all of the members as classic Tatsunoko heroes.

I told Alabaster last night, that this is like combining his interests (classic anime) with my interests (cute boys). Hehe.

This single came out yesterday at no. 1 and is already no. 4 on the yearly Oricon chart for 2009. (It's rumored that JE totally cooks the numbers though, so don't take the rankings at face value.)

Not really much of a big deal, but it was a slow news day yesterday, so this was on the headlines.

OMG two new thread commentors and this place as been revived? Yeah!

I'll bring up a "new" subject but not really new. Anyone watch Kōhaku Uta Gassen or Music Station Super Live? What did you guys think of the performances?

I see HeySayJump where in horrible outfits that almost seems like every Johnny's has to wear while starting out{I don't literally mean every and yeah some of them still wear horrible outfits.} And me and my V6 love, loved the boys and their dancing!

Saw Tohoshinki on Kohaku but the boys looked tired, but I believe they had just flown in a few hours earlier from Korea?

Another topic:

Anyways I believe we've gone over this before because not all of Japan uses soundscan but in this economy though I believe there are dedicated fangirls some of the numbers for certain records just seem....TOOO high.

Third topic:

Mainly for kaki and her love of MatsuJun. I've been watching HYD over again and then the movie and what is your opinion on his thinning eyebrows?

OMG two new thread commentors and this place as been revived? Yeah!

I'll bring up a "new" subject but not really new. Anyone watch Kōhaku Uta Gassen or Music Station Super Live? What did you guys think of the performances?

I see HeySayJump where in horrible outfits that almost seems like every Johnny's has to wear while starting out{I don't literally mean every and yeah some of them still wear horrible outfits.} And me and my V6 love, loved the boys and their dancing!

Saw Tohoshinki on Kohaku but the boys looked tired, but I believe they had just flown in a few hours earlier from Korea?

Another topic:

Anyways I believe we've gone over this before because not all of Japan uses soundscan but in this economy though I believe there are dedicated fangirls some of the numbers for certain records just seem....TOOO high.

Third topic:

Mainly for kaki and her love of MatsuJun. I've been watching HYD over again and then the movie and what is your opinion on his thinning eyebrows?

LOL I love that! Herbivore, Carnivore..guess I'm and omnibvore!

I think Kohuku had a ratings boost but I can't be positive. If they did it would make sense I don't know how Japan is but during bad economic times it seems more people stay at home and watch tv. And yes I saw Jero I had no idea what was being said but I was so in tears when his mom was and they went to talk to her and he had his grandmother on his shirt. ;__;

I know the U.S. markets use to have that problem and they still probably do, do it to a degree. I forget what made me think about it..it had to of been something on the charts this week.

A quick side note on the girls at MSSL Perfume I thought was excellent even when one of the balloons popped right on them, I had never heard of Girl Next Door but I have know and love them.

Anyone hear about Ryo's car accident. Bad driving happens, he shouldn't of been reckless but again accidents happen I see no reason why he has to say he'll never drive again. Then again that could be to ease the public and his management? Seeing how strict Japan is with their celebrities?

On a Korean note, I like Survivor but UGH is that one of their weakest dances or what? I'll watch the MS performance just to make sure I wasn't seeing htings in the video. You know those boys can dance, but someone get a new Japanese choreographer.

I also don't see why it is necessary to have each HYD/Meteor Garden/BoF have a member of a boyband. I know the F4{JVKV} didn't form till the show, and I mean Matsujun gave he show alot of attention and probably ratings from being a JE and in Arashi alone, but Kim Hyun Joong is falling flat for me in Bof. I know they could of found another Korean actor, I guess they just needed someone to give them a semi automatic fan base?

On a Korean note, I like Survivor but UGH is that one of their weakest dances or what? I'll watch the MS performance just to make sure I wasn't seeing htings in the video. You know those boys can dance, but someone get a new Japanese choreographer.

I also don't see why it is necessary to have each HYD/Meteor Garden/BoF have a member of a boyband. I know the F4{JVKV} didn't form till the show, and I mean Matsujun gave he show alot of attention and probably ratings from being a JE and in Arashi alone, but Kim Hyun Joong is falling flat for me in Bof. I know they could of found another Korean actor, I guess they just needed someone to give them a semi automatic fan base?

Anyone hear about Ryo's car accident. Bad driving happens, he shouldn't of been reckless but again accidents happen I see no reason why he has to say he'll never drive again. Then again that could be to ease the public and his management? Seeing how strict Japan is with their celebrities?

-----

I must have missed that part when I read over the article OR the poster might not of posted it. Aw yeah poor Kanjani8 fans :{

Well Matsujun is a pretty decent actor especially in that role type, but watching BoF kills me with the horrible acting of Hyun Joong. Really. Not really I can't watch it. Let me put it this way. Vic played the role as very much the shy guy, Shun the way he played him was almost cold, but Hyun Joong...no offense{to ppl with disabilities not him} but he brought the retard aspect to it.

And sometimes I can't watch things like Yukan Club or I feel my head will explode. I'm curious to see if other manga of the same format of recent shows will be made into tv shows. Ouran High Host Club or Wallflower for example. What do you think has been the best show so far this season? I'm interested to know because nothing has super grabbed my attention.

Uchi! I loved him in News! My sister is trying to get me to watch that Osen drama with him.

I gave DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki another chance with the MS performance and the dancing is still not their strongest but better than the video. Mickey fell a little flat at parts but..it's Mickey. I will say this though. I have no ridiculous expectations about their success in Japan. I know they aren't marketed to the same crowd as Johnny's is, don't have the recognition, I know their Japanese isn't that great, I don't belong to any online communities for ANY boyband group for such a reason. But I'm proud of their success in Japan and as should anyone. They are Korean in a Japanese market and have done fairly well. For example, yes the U.S. is MUCH different from Japan, but when we had our latin wave and Shakira came here, her English was horrible! But, she's one of the few that rode that wave and can still have decent hits with the non-Spanish speaking population of the States. IDK where I was going here. This wasn't directed towards anyone here the thought just came to me so I thought I'd type it.

Well Matsujun is a pretty decent actor especially in that role type, but watching BoF kills me with the horrible acting of Hyun Joong. Really. Not really I can't watch it. Let me put it this way. Vic played the role as very much the shy guy, Shun the way he played him was almost cold, but Hyun Joong...no offense{to ppl with disabilities not him} but he brought the retard aspect to it.

I gave DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki another chance with the MS performance and the dancing is still not their strongest but better than the video. Mickey fell a little flat at parts but..it's Mickey. I will say this though. I have no ridiculous expectations about their success in Japan. I know they aren't marketed to the same crowd as Johnny's is, don't have the recognition, I know their Japanese isn't that great, I don't belong to any online communities for ANY boyband group for such a reason. But I'm proud of their success in Japan and as should anyone. They are Korean in a Japanese market and have done fairly well. For example, yes the U.S. is MUCH different from Japan, but when we had our latin wave and Shakira came here, her English was horrible! But, she's one of the few that rode that wave and can still have decent hits with the non-Spanish speaking population of the States. IDK where I was going here. This wasn't directed towards anyone here the thought just came to me so I thought I'd type it.

I've said this before and many fan girls jump on me but no, even though age can change a voice I truly believe Mickey's smoking as really effected his vocals. Just look at Tonight compared to Survivor.

Yeah I saw the news on omntd, but I don't think that should stop people from watching a show if anything it should make you watch it more in their memory!

I've said this before and many fan girls jump on me but no, even though age can change a voice I truly believe Mickey's smoking as really effected his vocals. Just look at Tonight compared to Survivor.

Yeah I saw the news on omntd, but I don't think that should stop people from watching a show if anything it should make you watch it more in their memory!

Yeah the girls were in Meteor Garden. Not that big of a role but most of the girls haven't had them, but their's were significantly less. I specifically remember them from the cruise ship.

And sometimes I can't watch things like Yukan Club or I feel my head will explode. I'm curious to see if other manga of the same format of recent shows will be made into tv shows. Ouran High Host Club or Wallflower for example. What do you think has been the best show so far this season? I'm interested to know because nothing has super grabbed my attention.

Uchi! I loved him in News! My sister is trying to get me to watch that Osen drama with him.

I gave DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki another chance with the MS performance and the dancing is still not their strongest but better than the video. Mickey fell a little flat at parts but..it's Mickey. I will say this though. I have no ridiculous expectations about their success in Japan. I know they aren't marketed to the same crowd as Johnny's is, don't have the recognition, I know their Japanese isn't that great, I don't belong to any online communities for ANY boyband group for such a reason. But I'm proud of their success in Japan and as should anyone.

Holy A! I love those boys. But is 14 really necessary?

Alot of subbers aren't doing much this season because nothing is appealing to them either.

A foodie! My sister is kind of a baking foodie, so I understand that.

I agree, but I guess it's good to have fans like that? Keeps momentum going. Take Britney Spears. If she didn't have hardcore fans idk how her career would be.

Off note but not really the president of a major Japanese record labeled contacted a music community moderator I belong to and asked her to uplaod avex artists isn't of doing reviews since that site gets the word and popularity out of their artists!!!

I agree, but I guess it's good to have fans like that? Keeps momentum going. Take Britney Spears. If she didn't have hardcore fans idk how her career would be.

Off note but not really the president of a major Japanese record labeled contacted a music community moderator I belong to and asked her to uplaod avex artists isn't of doing reviews since that site gets the word and popularity out of their artists!!!

Especially depending on what ur smoking....look what happened to Pshyco Le Cemu....

Hows everyone been? good to see the thread thriving.

Ive been so busy Ive hardly had time between work or school. I havent gotten any new music in awhile. I need to get DBSK mirotic and theyre new TVXQ album, among many others so I'm a bit behind.

Its good to hear people will start liking bands for their talent rather than anything else.