pardon the random post .. XD (it's somewhat related to boybands since the concert I plan to go to is a boyband's lol)

Since I know there are some people who have been to concerts in Japan before.. could anyone possibly tell me how the seats are arranged at tokyo dome? I know it's huge and all but is the view even good? x:

Edited by lambogirl
  • Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pardon the random post .. XD (it's somewhat related to boybands since the concert I plan to go to is a boyband's lol)

Since I know there are some people who have been to concerts in Japan before.. could anyone possibly tell me how the seats are arranged at tokyo dome? I know it's huge and all but is the view even good? x:

I guess :) but isn't there a specific area for FC members? Thanks for the info.. ^^

since we're getting off-topic..

W-inds.xG-dragon(Big Bang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJ9ps89e9k

LOL. Not rly one of W-inds. best songs imo. G-dragon pretty much changed their entire style for that song.. giving ryohei and ryuichi hardly any parts.

I hate Keita's hair

Edited by lambogirl
I guess :P but isn't there a specific area for FC members?
Edited by kaki

man this thread is huge..

thanks for the FC help. Yep.. artists have different ticket systems cuz apparently mine does have a FC-only section. (30,000 Yen per ticket.. *sigh*)

As for my question about the seating.. I only asked about Tokyo Dome since it's huge and the FC's seating chart is quite confusing. Yes I have been to a concert before :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I have it. I like at first I was like I like "Sorry, Sorry" but it has too much autotone...but that seems to be a trend right now. I think it's their best work so far so I would consider buying it if I was you. I like SuJu but not enough to buy..sorry guys :D Still it has some pretty nice songs on it.

I can honestly say Super Junior's new album is the best they've released so far. I'm sure you'll like it :)

Not sure if you heard 'Sorry sorry' but that song is certainly a VERY catchy one.

A bit of old news but the whole SMAP member being drunk and naked in public.. did his activities just get suspended or are they taking legal matters to that situation?

A bit of old news but the whole SMAP member being drunk and naked in public.. did his activities just get suspended or are they taking legal matters to that situation?

The police decided not to press charges, and the agency is only suspending his activities for 36 days. Extremely light punishment compared to what it could have been. It of course will have an effect on many of the endorsements he had though. (He's already been dropped from a few campaigns.)

Been lots of news recently though. Mizushima Hiro got married recently to talented singer-songwriter Ayaka. Matsuyama Kenichi was spotted on a date with his older costar Koyuki. (A lot of first-name-only girls making the news...)

I saw another KAT-TUN concert this weekend. The theatrics were even better than usual, but I'm pretty bored of them now. Unfortunately, I may be stuck going to a few more of their shows this year. If I had to be stuck watching anyone, I would have prefered Arashi at this point, as I've seen each of NewS and KAT-TUN 4 times already...

I'm not surprised that what he got was his punishment. Though being dropped from advertisements is a major blow to one's wallet and such it could of been worse but part of me figured since he was from SMAP it wouldn't of been much.

I saw the Ayaka/Hiro thing, from what I read it seems sweet.

Aw. :{ Lol speaking of NewS idk how I feel about that afro

I'm not surprised that what he got was his punishment. Though being dropped from advertisements is a major blow to one's wallet and such it could of been worse but part of me figured since he was from SMAP it wouldn't of been much.

I saw the Ayaka/Hiro thing, from what I read it seems sweet.

Aw. :{ Lol speaking of NewS idk how I feel about that afro

36 days is REALLY short by Johnny's standards though. But the public felt pretty bad for him and he looked extremely contrite in his interviews. At the very least, he should be sent to some sort of rehab program, as his bandmates have told him for a while that he had a drinking problem.

Ugh . . the afro. Boy needs to cut his hair, period. There can be no such afro with short hair.

Semi off topic, Morning Musume has the number one spot on the oricon daily? How did this happen?

Ok so Tohoshinki doesn't cancel concerts so far but Kanjani8 does? Is this the labels you think? The talent agencies? The differences in their fanbases?

Ok so Tohoshinki doesn't cancel concerts so far but Kanjani8 does? Is this the labels you think? The talent agencies? The differences in their fanbases?
Edited by kaki

I was just talking to someone who informed people are actually going to work sick O.o I get work ethic but come on that's only infecting more people, even if it's just a flu it still sucks.

One on topic, one off

Do Takako Uehara or Hitoe Arakaki in SPEED ever sing in B-sides or album songs?

So I end up going to visionfactory's site alot and if anyone's been there they've noticed the annoying slide show of snippets of music. Well Daichi Miura has poped up alot and I've decided I really like his voice. Apparently he was in a jpop unit called Folder which I've never heard of..but yeah so I thought I'd share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9LHv0MQfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s441er5dc7I

<------latest single
Do Takako Uehara or Hitoe Arakaki in SPEED ever sing in B-sides or album songs?

So I end up going to visionfactory's site alot and if anyone's been there they've noticed the annoying slide show of snippets of music. Well Daichi Miura has poped up alot and I've decided I really like his voice. Apparently he was in a jpop unit called Folder which I've never heard of..but yeah so I thought I'd share

Though, plenty of people could argue very fairly that very few J-pop singers have much singing talent at all...

In your eyes, who has singing talent?

I don't like Mika Nakashima either. Her songs are bleh, but she can hit some really hit notes. I think the better singers tend to get crap songwriters. Like, I hate ALL of Fukuhara Miho's songs, but she does have the gospel training that few Japanese singers have.

Not sure when Hey Say is having a new single. Sadly, I think HeySay Jump is more talented than many of their "older brothers". (This is not saying much though.) I don't follow them much, but I did think their last few singles were entertaining.

I got invited to a Kanjani8 concert for next week. Not sure if I want to go though.... Half the show is bad comedy skits.

alan <--Yes!!

Nana Tanimura, I agree on both accounts.

Mika, is just not my taste but I have nothing against her voice!

Ayaka <--agreed!

Some of mine are:

Emi Hinouchi

LISA

OLIVIA

STEPHANIE

Emyli

Younha

Tenjōchiki

Shiina Ringo

Chara

Ugh no men are coming to mind but there are a few! And I agree with kaki my list of not so talented performers is longer than this, BUT that doesn't mean they aren't entertaining as hell

ON TOPIC:

Aren't HeySayJump due for a single again?

I don't like Mika Nakashima either. Her songs are bleh, but she can hit some really hit notes. I think the better singers tend to get crap songwriters. Like, I hate ALL of Fukuhara Miho's songs, but she does have the gospel training that few Japanese singers have.

Not sure when Hey Say is having a new single. Sadly, I think HeySay Jump is more talented than many of their "older brothers". (This is not saying much though.) I don't follow them much, but I did think their last few singles were entertaining.

I got invited to a Kanjani8 concert for next week. Not sure if I want to go though.... Half the show is bad comedy skits.

Yes a lot of better singers get crap songs and promotion, but honestly that happens alot everywhere.

HeySayJump is too young for me, when I first saw them it reminded me of kidzpop/bop?? cds. My sister had made a comment on it early this week and I thought I'd see.

LOL bad skits, comedy or other wise in a concert are hilarious to me for the embarrassing factor, as in you know someone in the group is embarrassed by it, or acts like it. I think it's been FOREVER since I've seen any JE tour, fancam or otherwise. I'm trying to remember what I saw last performance wise and I think it was Music Station's end of the year thing..NO WAIT. I did just see NewS performing there single. What concert on DVD would you recommend?

Yes a lot of better singers get crap songs and promotion, but honestly that happens alot everywhere.

HeySayJump is too young for me, when I first saw them it reminded me of kidzpop/bop?? cds. My sister had made a comment on it early this week and I thought I'd see.

LOL bad skits, comedy or other wise in a concert are hilarious to me for the embarrassing factor, as in you know someone in the group is embarrassed by it, or acts like it. I think it's been FOREVER since I've seen any JE tour, fancam or otherwise. I'm trying to remember what I saw last performance wise and I think it was Music Station's end of the year thing..NO WAIT. I did just see NewS performing there single. What concert on DVD would you recommend?

Kelly Clarkson is the perfect example of someone who got crap songs and promotion in the US. She generally only got songs rejected by other singers, including Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne and even Hilary Duff. It's a sad day when you're picking up Hilary Duff's rejects...

My favorite JE concert is Dream Boys with KAT-TUN and NewS. Granted, this concert is from 2004, but no concert has been as entertaining since. And JE tends to have the most entertaining concerts due to the high production values, especially with the dangerous stunts they make the boys do. (This past KAT-TUN concert, they made Kame jump from a cage hanging from the ceiling into a hidden pit and also made him spin on water while holding large sparklers.)

Entertainer by day, stuntman by night?

I really think Tohoshinki didn't cancel since they didn't want to disappoint their fans.

Hec if Junsu still performs with a cast on his leg then I don't think anything will stop them from performing for their fans.

It wouldn't surprise me. They work really hard as it is, so they wouldn't let a silly thing like the flu stop them. ^_~

Random, but listening to NewS latest single I hate to say it but the beat sounds like an old MM song. Not the actually song but similar you know?

Morning Musume..I shorten sometimes, I know I should not. :D

It wasn't that...there's so many bands with MM (Malice Mizer, Morning Musume, Marilyn Manson, Modest Mouse, etc etc)

Morning Musume..I shorten sometimes, I know I should not. :D

It wasn't that...there's so many bands with MM (Malice Mizer, Morning Musume, Marilyn Manson, Modest Mouse, etc etc)

Morning Musume..I shorten sometimes, I know I should not. :blush:

LOL I hope NewS never soundes like Marilyn Manson...or Malice Mizer for that matter.

LOL I doubt it, but it wouldn't stop them from using a beat from one of their songs. I'm pretty sure Malice Mizer has some violin/piano only songs, so they could work.

Morning Musume..I shorten sometimes, I know I should not. :blush:

LOL I hope NewS never soundes like Marilyn Manson...or Malice Mizer for that matter.

I have heard and though the Jobros are not my style...honestly neither is WG super my style, some of the songs are catchy...some and I've never loved hype/super fan love crap which is in every fandom and why I normally choose to stay out of it. I understand the buying force of tweens but I by no means support it.

I have heard and though the Jobros are not my style...honestly neither is WG super my style, some of the songs are catchy...some and I've never loved hype/super fan love crap which is in every fandom and why I normally choose to stay out of it. I understand the buying force of tweens but I by no means support it.

I'd be more interested to see how many K-pop fans leave after the opening act!

Not so horrible! If people do it just for movie trailers I see no harm in doing it for concerts.

Not so horrible! If people do it just for movie trailers I see no harm in doing it for concerts.
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol we need more commenting at least leading up to Otakon!

So listening to Tohoshinki's latest single, I've decided Mickey sounds relatively good which is a good think since honestly his voice had been off IMO with the last Korean album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqMV5xQoUPc

Also I swear I saw a link for it. Has SS501 solo songs come out? If so anyone listen to them yet?

Lol we need more commenting at least leading up to Otakon!

So listening to Tohoshinki's latest single, I've decided Mickey sounds relatively good which is a good think since honestly his voice had been off IMO with the last Korean album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqMV5xQoUPc

Also I swear I saw a link for it. Has SS501 solo songs come out? If so anyone listen to them yet?

Edited by lambogirl

Creepy! Maybe change the topic to boybands and girlbands?I mean groups I don't want to say bands and give people to wrong idea~

Shiro suggested this Korean BBQ place for Thursday or Sunday I believe. Good meet up place?

Lol yes smoke break is a good think. I love Yuhno but when he sings better than Mickey who IMO is not in the top three of the group, it's uh odd!

I love/hate the Korean girlgroup explosion. I hate it because people bitch about it. Like when SNSD/Wondergirls/Kara came out there were more girl groups but they faded away. And let's not forget the boyband explosion.

BigBang, I don't see them fitting the Japanese Music scene unless they are way different then their Korean persona's but then I'm not in Japan so I can't be certain.

As for the Japanese Boybands I only keep up with singles but I was at wiki and who is this new group:

Nakayama Yuma with B.I. Shadow

Last month Arashi put out the double A-side "Ashita no Kioku/Crazy Moon: Kimi wa Muteki"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEAtKnhXloA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZteFxi2WAc...feature=related

Personally IDK they are ok songs to me I kind of like Ashita better but then I like the Crazy Moon sound better :/

Then V6 released Spirit last week which I can't find anything other than the song because stuff has been taken off youtube.

Creepy! Maybe change the topic to boybands and girlbands?I mean groups I don't want to say bands and give people to wrong idea~

Shiro suggested this Korean BBQ place for Thursday or Sunday I believe. Good meet up place?

Lol yes smoke break is a good think. I love Yuhno but when he sings better than Mickey who IMO is not in the top three of the group, it's uh odd!

I love/hate the Korean girlgroup explosion. I hate it because people bitch about it. Like when SNSD/Wondergirls/Kara came out there were more girl groups but they faded away. And let's not forget the boyband explosion.

BigBang, I don't see them fitting the Japanese Music scene unless they are way different then their Korean persona's but then I'm not in Japan so I can't be certain.

As for the Japanese Boybands I only keep up with singles but I was at wiki and who is this new group:

Last month Arashi put out the double A-side "Ashita no Kioku/Crazy Moon: Kimi wa Muteki"

Personally IDK they are ok songs to me I kind of like Ashita better but then I like the Crazy Moon sound better :/

Then V6 released Spirit last week which I can't find anything other than the song because stuff has been taken off youtube.

Yay Youtube.

Yeah. It's pretty far in B-More though, so unless someone is coming with a car (I dunno if I am yet or not), it'd be way too long of a walk.

Jonga Kak Restaurant‎ - more info

Edited by lambogirl

I think mentioning the Korean BBQ place has my sister stuck on the idea and if I was going to eat sushi I wouldn't be at Edo. I don't mind driving because you can park your car at the hotel and then bringing it back no extra charge. But I can only go to a sit down dinner Thursday night or Sunday and Thursday night I don't super mind driving people to the restaurant but the problem is I'm going to an HP showing so I don't know if I could bring people back to the Inner Harbor..

As for those kids, maybe I guess! I haven't gone searching for pictures of them. Unless something is up with HeySayJump shouldn't they get another single first? Anyways yeah Shinee has a few songs that I like but I really can't like get into the fandom, because other than they are so young it's honestly kind of hard for me to get into a lot of the fandoms, you know like the hardcore I know everything about them thing because well stuff gets crazy there!

Lol I don't have a fav Arashi song, not because I like super love them it's just that I don't think any Arashi song has ever like spoken to me to be like omg luv~

Yes, yes I know this about DBSK. Improving vocals is all around good. I think DBSK/Tohoshinki is developing their sound which is different sometimes than their Korean stuff so even though it's been awhile since they started really focusing on Japanese activites maybe some fans still can't get over that? It's not my favorite song but I like it more than Bolero.

I think mentioning the Korean BBQ place has my sister stuck on the idea and if I was going to eat sushi I wouldn't be at Edo. I don't mind driving because you can park your car at the hotel and then bringing it back no extra charge. But I can only go to a sit down dinner Thursday night or Sunday and Thursday night I don't super mind driving people to the restaurant but the problem is I'm going to an HP showing so I don't know if I could bring people back to the Inner Harbor..

As for those kids, maybe I guess! I haven't gone searching for pictures of them. Unless something is up with HeySayJump shouldn't they get another single first? Anyways yeah Shinee has a few songs that I like but I really can't like get into the fandom, because other than they are so young it's honestly kind of hard for me to get into a lot of the fandoms, you know like the hardcore I know everything about them thing because well stuff gets crazy there!

Lol I don't have a fav Arashi song, not because I like super love them it's just that I don't think any Arashi song has ever like spoken to me to be like omg luv~

Yes, yes I know this about DBSK. Improving vocals is all around good. I think DBSK/Tohoshinki is developing their sound which is different sometimes than their Korean stuff so even though it's been awhile since they started really focusing on Japanese activites maybe some fans still can't get over that? It's not my favorite song but I like it more than Bolero.

We could always go earlier (say around 5-6 or so). I don't actually think there's an edo sushi meetup this year around.

Wondergirls- Nobody English ver. MV (American debut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-F5bXXBv8

They did pretty well at the Jonas Bro concert^^

well if it's thursday or sunday then I don't think I can make it u__u (won't be in baltimore til friday.. sunday I'm leaving.. probably going to dealers room thats it. We might catch Becca.. not sure)

fans just don't like their japanese stuff cuz they seem ~boring~ there compared in Korea where they have more upbeat songs and appear on more variety shows. Well too bad because DBSK loses that 'idol' image in Japan which is good. o srs? I love bolero~

I still think its funny that Megadeth's Marty Friedman likes them though xD then again he's a japanophile 8D;;

Edited by lambogirl