Hey everyone those who have bee here awhile should remember me (hopefully....maybe....please?.....a cookie's involved...) and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to do a board meet up for this year as has been ritual in the past number of Otakons. If anyone is interested maybe we could do something for Thursday after we all get our passes, or if its split maybe something Thursday and something during the weekend (Friday or Saturday)? Maybe lunch/dinner as a group, going to rave as a group, something random like that. Sorry to bring this up suddenly if I'd seen this not being done I would've post sooner. Thanks all!

~Fist

There is an Edo Sushi meet up being planned /index.php?showtopic=14804&hl=" target="_blank">here on this thread if you are interested.

(and as a side note: there will not be any "Official" BBS meet up organized by the BBS staff this year...the BBS staff will be attending to our At-Con duties and running around the con like chickens with our heads cut off. XD.)

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in attending a Otakon Board meetup this year, that's if it doesn't conflict with my TCG schedule this year...

I would be interested in attending a Otakon Board meetup this year, that's if it doesn't conflict with my TCG schedule this year...

I'd love to meet up with you guys, but I doubt my friends would want to as well, and they're my ride and place to crash this year, as its easier than catching two buses then the light rail.

We're all probably going to grab our badges, go back to his place, play WoW for a bit, then hit the sack early to get up early in the morning Friday.

Well then. Instead of Thursday eat and meet which Shiro was so kind as to bring together, is there a specific day during the convention which everyone would like to get together? What days and times are best for everyone? Note this won't be a eat and meet as thats Shiro's thing and you should look into the link MC posted earlier for that. This is simply for Otakon Board members (and staff of course) who want to just hang and chat in a specific location.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.