"Sub/Dub" Mac Switcher Fan Parodies

Hey there,

I didn't know the proper place to post, there was a thread about fan parodies back from 2007, but it was closed.

I recall seeing some fan parodies that were riffing on the Apple "Switchers" commcercials, talking about how subs or dubs were better. They were hilarious, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

First and foremost, does anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I completely crazy and making the whole thing up in my deranged mind?

Second, is there a thread listing the tentative schedule for the fan parody programming? Or will there by in the near future? I love the parodies and always try to make them a part of my con experience.

Thanks. =0

• 3 weeks later...
Hey there,

I didn't know the proper place to post, there was a thread about fan parodies back from 2007, but it was closed.

I recall seeing some fan parodies that were riffing on the Apple "Switchers" commcercials, talking about how subs or dubs were better. They were hilarious, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

First and foremost, does anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I completely crazy and making the whole thing up in my deranged mind?

Second, is there a thread listing the tentative schedule for the fan parody programming? Or will there by in the near future? I love the parodies and always try to make them a part of my con experience.

Thanks. =0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.