Mortal Kombat cosplay?

Just wondering who else might be cosplaying from Mortal Kombat this year. I'll be Kitana on Friday and maybe Sunday, and would love to take some pictures with others. <3

I haven't seen anything about a gathering/photoshoot this year; anybody know if there's one planned, and I just haven't managed to find any posts about it here or on cosplay.com?

Just wondering who else might be cosplaying from Mortal Kombat this year. I'll be Kitana on Friday and maybe Sunday, and would love to take some pictures with others. <3

I haven't seen anything about a gathering/photoshoot this year; anybody know if there's one planned, and I just haven't managed to find any posts about it here or on cosplay.com?

Yeah, I've been lurking on the Cosplay.com boards but haven't seen anything yet. Oh, but I hope it's not on Saturday D: I'm in the Hall Costume Contest that day and my costume really isn't easy to just switch in and out of (too much hair/makeup/blah). Hopefully I can catch you guys on the other days, if the big gathering is on Saturday. =)

Make as many meet-ups as you want, it's not like there's a limit. ^_^ There doesn't appear to be any organization yet, so I don't think there will be one big one.

I'd probably be up for one on Friday morning or Sunday.

(Actually, I just realized the big meet-up WAS Friday last year. Durr, i R smart)

Edited by Kali

How early Friday? I was thinking early afternoon, noon or two or something.

Looks like there probably won't be much of a group at all, though I'll keep trying right up until the day before the con. xD

I'm doing TF2 at 1PM. Later on Friday would be better for me (although I'm in two panels and don't know when either of them are yet.) I'd do Sunday too if someone else got another group going.

Edited by Kali
  • 4 weeks later...