(I wasn't sure if this was to go here, but it is about cosplay, so... yeah. XD)

Okay, so, there is a Naruto Prom going on, Saturday (9th) @5:00 p.m on the third floor terrace. So, I was wondering who knew about it and who was going. ^.^"

I'm going as Hinata, and currently awaiting for a date...>.> My friend who is going to be Sakura is going with someone who is being Kakashi. So... if anyone is interested, IM me! ^.^""

Meep. Awesome! Yay! Kakuzu is cool! >.< Dates are annoying to get, which is why I won't go to my prom, either of them. I'm afraid I won't get a date. XD

But, yeah. Kakuzu. Prom. Fun. XD

Ohhhhz. I'm borrowing my friend's dress. I was origionally going to be Temari, but then my friend decided she was going to be Sakura instead of Hinata. So, I reclaimed my title as Hinata for the prom. ^.^"

Oooooorrrrr you could just wear a simple light purple/purple dress...>.>

I'm wearing a blue-green dress with a black net-thing over it that is really sparkley for Hinata...>.>

Sakura and Tsunade forced her into it. XD

I'm jus wondering here, I'd love to see a Neji/Tenten cosplayer in prom outfits, is there anyone where doing those? Perferably ones who aren't crossplaying.

I had planned on not cosplaying this year since my Shisho cosplay isn't con-worthy yet, but this Naruto prom sounds interesting. I might go as Shino if I can. Any ideas on something he might wear?