New MTA Light Rail Schedule.

I just picked up a brand new MTA Light Rail schedule effective June 15, 2008, for everyone's convenience, the latest the light rail runs from the Camden Yards stop (the closest stop listed in the schedule near the Baltimore Convention Center stop) to the BWI Thurgood Marshall stop on weekdays (Thursday and Friday) is 12:04 AM and on Saturday is also at 12:04 AM, on Sunday is 8:04 PM.

I just picked up a brand new MTA Light Rail schedule effective June 15, 2008, for everyone's convenience, the latest the light rail runs from the Camden Yards stop (the closest stop listed in the schedule near the Baltimore Convention Center stop) to the BWI Thurgood Marshall stop on weekdays (Thursday and Friday) is 12:04 AM and on Saturday is also at 12:04 AM, on Sunday is 8:04 PM.

However, if the O's game goes late, as per MTA policy, you're in luck for about an hour after the final out.

However, if the O's game goes late, as per MTA policy, you're in luck for about an hour after the final out.

Well Friday is also fireworks night at the O's, so it might be running even later (assuming after the firework show).

Well Friday is also fireworks night at the O's, so it might be running even later (assuming after the firework show).

there's going to be fireworks friday night?!

WOAH!!! What time will the fireworks be?!?!

there's going to be fireworks friday night?!

WOAH!!! What time will the fireworks be?!?!

After the game ends. The game is scheduled to start at 7:05pm, and baseball games are notoriously variable in length.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the MTA, trains to Hunt Valley will be back up and running August 3. Good news for those coming from the north. They put up the new timetables, but I haven't had the time to peruse them to see if anything else is new.

Edited by Aresef

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.