Metrosexual guys? Post in here!

So, who else gets their nails done on occasion, gets their eyebrows done, and other things of the sort? Any guys out there besides me like to take care of themselves?

I get my eyebrows done often, however I haven't gotten my nails done in forever.

Also, what makes you guys feel "pretty?" Your hair? Smelling nice? Share all here!

And if this topic is strange, well.. it is, in a way I suppose. But it's also how a lot of people live their lives. And I know a lot of guys like to be "pretty," amirite? : )

Don't worry, I know a couple of guys that like to take care of themselves. I think that if there are that kind of guys here it's difficult for them to post about it, god knows there's mean people in the world that is against guys looking cute :D !! But I hope for mankind survival that you are not alone

:D I know alot of guys that take care of themselves

as for me, xD i'd hate to say this but im a girl....but i...for lack of better expression, dislike being girly. so i do the exact opposite.

No...XD i dont feel pretty...i feel manly...but that little girl inside says "YES! DRESS LIKE SAILOR MOON AND DO THE TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE!"

So, who else gets their nails done on occasion, gets their eyebrows done, and other things of the sort? Any guys out there besides me like to take care of themselves?

I get my eyebrows done often, however I haven't gotten my nails done in forever.

Also, what makes you guys feel "pretty?" Your hair? Smelling nice? Share all here!

And if this topic is strange, well.. it is, in a way I suppose. But it's also how a lot of people live their lives. And I know a lot of guys like to be "pretty," amirite? : )

Haha. You guys rock.

But yeah, "metrosexual" is a term, I suppose, people use for guys like us. It's like, "I'm a dirty person. I shower once a week, I have a unibrow, and my pits sweat constantly."

Like... why? Why would you hate someone for looking good, while you're so darn nasty. AMIRITE? : (

I mean, if you don't want to do these things, keep it to yourself~ Don't make fun of us.

But back on topic again...!!

I'm glad to see some replies here. Makes me happy!