Programming ends at 1:30 every night, and both Otakon and BCC staff will sweep the building to make sure that everyone has left by 2am.

There's a topic about the Dark Knight already; please use it, instead of this one, to discuss the film.

I read that otakon stops each day around 12 o clock midnight what do people do afterwards? Just curious, oh and the dark knight was awesome and pineapple express comes out on the first day of otakon any movie theaters in the area and anyone planning to see it
I read that otakon stops each day around 12 o clock midnight what do people do afterwards? Just curious, oh and the dark knight was awesome and pineapple express comes out on the first day of otakon any movie theaters in the area and anyone planning to see it

well, they tend to go to a bridge, scream, get guns waved at them /sarcasm

i tend to go to bed, other people stay up talking or go to the room parties aka drama factories

Most years in the past, my friend Steve and I would leave the con anywhere between 10pm and midnight and head back to the hotel room where we'd play video games or watch a movie until about 2am then get to sleep.

Last year, Steve didn't go.. I headed back to the hotel bar and sucked down Bombay Sapphire Martinis while talking with other folks staying in the hotel.. that was a nice way to wind down after a busy day. ;) THough one of the days I met up with some of the Baltimore locals at a local pub and had some drinks and great chats there.

This year? Who knows. I'm actually staying with other people and will probably meet some folks while gofering so .. excitement may await!

I usually attend the rave. After that, I'll spend an hour getting ready for bed, uploading and clearing photos, and priming camera batteries. Most of my friends are asleep @ that time, so I usually do photo prepping in my sleeping cloths in the hall.

Beware the photo otakus! ;)

Since I'm 24, I am sure my friends that are meeting me there (people from CT! I am from PA) will want go outside and just stroll sometimes... and you know. Stuffs : ) haha

I am not sure, as I did not search too hard, but if anyone doesn't sleep well/likes to meet new people, etc... I'd be all up for it -- even when Otakon comes to close for the night, every night : )

Last year I went to the rave for a bit, then to my hotel on Friday. Saturday I went to the rave them grabbed a few people and started a high five circle near the LARP room before eventually being told to leave by the staff. It was fun until then though.

Edited by Pieaholic
Saturday I went to the rave them grabbed a few people and started a high five circle near the LARP room before eventually being told to leave by the staff.

Maybe go out someplace to eat and have a few drinks, or we might go back to the hotel room and chill, play some fighting games. If your feeling an anime itch, you can watch new anime you bought in the dealer's room too, or listen to new music you might have picked up.