I noticed that under Yuri Lowenthal's credits, he plays the voice of Sena in Eyeshield 21, but I havent seen any news of it being released domestically over here. Does anyone know anything about if/when this series is coming out over here?

well i LIKE the series but i have no idea if its coming out here in the U.S. If popularity continues to increase then i don't see why not. I am just hoping that 4kids doesn't snatch up the series and turn it into garbage. and i hate to say it but eyeshield seems editable even for the lameness of 4kids

The almighty Wiki article informs me of the following:

The English dub "aired" on the free on-demand Toonami Jetstream as a joint effort with NFL Rush on December 17, 2007,[2] however it is currently on hiatus, likely waiting dubbing production.

Might be a good question to bring up at his Q&A. :unsure:

The almighty Wiki article informs me of the following:

The English dub "aired" on the free on-demand Toonami Jetstream as a joint effort with NFL Rush on December 17, 2007,[2] however it is currently on hiatus, likely waiting dubbing production.

Might be a good question to bring up at his Q&A. :unsure:

Viz is the company who is releasing it here. That may be a better question to ask Viz through their website over Yuri himself.