How do I make best use of Otakon's Event Planner

Question

I have been using Otakon's Event Planner feature of the members only section. I have one question: How do I make into a usable WordPad or Excel File that I can print on my computer? I don't see anything that imports into Microsoft Word or Excel. I would like to take the information that I choose from the My Event Planner and take into something usable.

19 answers to this question

I wondered about that. If you want to make a list of the events you cant. I dont even see like a print button.

Also what about the dealers room set up. Would it be possible to print out the map and then highlight of underline the area that you want to go. That would be very helpful.

If there's not a print button, may I suggest using the "print screen" function and pasting that into a "paint"-like program and printing THAT out? I'm not sure what page you are referring to persay, but when you can't print something, "print screen" can be your best friend :D

If there's not a print button, may I suggest using the "print screen" function and pasting that into a "paint"-like program and printing THAT out? I'm not sure what page you are referring to persay, but when you can't print something, "print screen" can be your best friend :D

I say use the "print screen" method.

Heres Champagon's guide to Ninja printing :D

whats up!! champagon here. this is how you ninja print

1. Find what you wanna print

2. Hit the "print screen" button located on your keyboard

3. Open microsoft paint (yesss your computer has it!)

4. Once microsoft paint is open hold ctrl+v

5. BAM printed screen goodness :D

6. PROFIT

Pieaholic's Guide to Ninja Printing On Alternative OSes ^_^

Mac OSX

1. Make sure what you want to see is on screen.

2. Press Command-Shift-3.

3. Picture was saved to desktop.

Linux

Follow Champagon's guide, but replace Microsoft Paint with your favorite graphics program.

Because the schedule isn't up yet.

Just checked the Event Planner and a lot of events have been posted in it as of 7:09 PM EDT, July 27th.

Because the schedule isn't up yet.

Just checked the Event Planner and a lot of events have been posted in it as of 7:09 PM EDT, July 27th.

Yeah, it seems lot of them are up, but still are missing (like the concerts) and the Midnight and Noon stuff is messed up and in the wrong locations (Due to Midnight being 12AM and Noon being 12PM). Maybe a Military time system could fix that.

Will there also be more of an Image-Based schedule eventually? Its kinda hard for me to see what events overlap what, and when I have to leave certain events to see others.

Only some of the stuff has been updated at this point. MattTheMinion is making a FAQ for y'all, no worries.

If there's not a print button, may I suggest using the "print screen" function and pasting that into a "paint"-like program and printing THAT out? I'm not sure what page you are referring to persay, but when you can't print something, "print screen" can be your best friend :rolleyes:

I believe they're referring to the fact that many pages will have a link on them for printing that page which takes you to a page with the same information, just formatted in a printer optimized way. You can always print a page by using a browser's print function, but that's usually really intensive on ink.

If there's not a print button, may I suggest using the "print screen" function and pasting that into a "paint"-like program and printing THAT out? I'm not sure what page you are referring to persay, but when you can't print something, "print screen" can be your best friend ^_^

I believe they're referring to the fact that many pages will have a link on them for printing that page which takes you to a page with the same information, just formatted in a printer optimized way. You can always print a page by using a browser's print function, but that's usually really intensive on ink.