Stairs or Elevator

Definitely the elevator. Loaded down with my luggage, you couldn't pay me to take the stairs if there's an elevator. I've lugged my luggage up the stairs to my room enough times in my life thank you.

Also, since my room is rarely below the 4th floor, you don't catch me taking the stairs too often at cons anyway.

Depends on how much I've got, honestly, and how far up my room is. If I've only got one small bag and the room is on the second floor, I'm fine with walking around the mass of people waiting for the elevator to hit the stairs instead. If I've brought a huge bag and/or my sewing machine, food, etc. etc. etc., or my room's higher than the fourth floor, I'll choose to wait the extra few minutes to cram into an elevator.

Neither. I grab suction cups and scale the side of the building to get to my room. Kind of like Spider-Man with a duffel bag.

....or I just use the elevator.

Elevator...as much as possible due to carrying way too many bags. (I usually have my suitcase, carry on and purse. But this year I have a garment bag as well...duelist jacket can't go in suitcase). Although...many of the hotels I've stayed in..didn't have elevators. You know the ones with the lobby on the inside and the rooms are outside. (Ramada, Motel 6..ect) So..with my luck I'll have no choice but to lug myself and my luggage up the stairs to my room. >_<

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm in a hotel, I do NOT feel like lugging my heavy stuff up and down stairs so I use the elevator.