Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djmakinmoves

IS OTAKON SOLD OUT?!?!

My friend tried buyin tickets and said it was sold out... I was gonna get mine at the door with my girl cuz we wont have money for tickets till then.. HELP!~! :rolleyes: someone tell me that I will be able to get into and get a few tickets.

Don't freak out. Online pre-registration is closed, but you can still register at the con on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. As far as I know there is no registration cap this year.

My friend tried buyin tickets and said it was sold out... I was gonna get mine at the door with my girl cuz we wont have money for tickets till then.. HELP!~! :rolleyes: someone tell me that I will be able to get into and get a few tickets.

You will have an oppertunity to register for the con all weekend at the door. Online pre registration for your membership has ended. But that does not mean you cant go to the Baltimore Convention Center and register there during the convention.

: changes shorts : :rolleyes: ok thanks. That was a message i woke up to this morning on my way to work and it bummed me out all morning. Thanks for the info update! :D:D