The AS one is my second-favorite.

The animation from Madhouse, though.... ^_^

TT_TT i didnt see that one...has it even been released yet?

Nope. It's not actually even finished -- but staff got a sneak peek at it.

Gah! Was it on tonight!? I didn't turn AS on til 11:30 (the super old Family Guy re-runs are getting on my nerves >_<) so if it was on before then, I missed it! Dang it! I've been wanting to see this fabled commercial ever since I heard about it, and I watch Adult Swim always! I must just have really bad luck in catching it ^^;

youtube it maybe? I'm sure somebody caught it on video....

Hmm, not a bad idea. Let's see what we can do.

It should show up at least twice a day between now and the con -- between 4pm and 6pm, between 6pm and midnight, and between midnight and 5am.

There are two versions -- one is straightforward and kiddy friendly, the other is the snarky adult swim one.

Drat, I don't watch AS on weeknights (I'm usually watching news channels by that time)! :lol: Maybe this Saturday they'll show it (only day [or night] I watch AS)?

Basically, the AS commercials should be shown at some point during "prime time" on Adult Swim (1030pm-midnight), friday and saturday and sunday nights. Also, they should show at some point during the "late night" block, between midnight and 5am.

We're also airing them during random daytime spots, as well as during the afternoon anime blocks and during the toonami weekend hours.

I'll see about getting them posted online.

However the Otakon Opening Animation will be shown for the first time in public at Otakon, during Opening Ceremonies. It will probably be shown again at the Masquerade and at Closing Ceremonies; it will NOT be posted online for a while.

However, I *may* post a teaser...there is an update I submitted to the webmaster that hasn't quite made it to the site as of late last night. Just another glimpse, no actual video.

Basically, the AS commercials should be shown at some point during "prime time" on Adult Swim (1030pm-midnight), friday and saturday and sunday nights. Also, they should show at some point during the "late night" block, between midnight and 5am.

alb i hate you, i was up till 5 am waiting for it, but to no avail. good thing i have off of work at 4 today :lol:

Just saw it last night. (I really don't watch much AS of late. Just not feeling most of the shows that are one now. But I had remembered the commercial while I was watching TV, so I switched over, right before it came on. *^ _ ^*) It was cute. ^_^ (*awwwww* And that chibi Cloud cosplayer from last year was in it for a second. :))