Any Brawl cosplayers?

Well brawl or any Super Smash Brothers Cosplay at all?

I'm going as a not mainstream Summer Princess Peach. Any one else being anyone from the game? Like Ice climbers or anybody?

There are two "Smash Bros." photoshoots scheduled- one on Friday at 2 pm and the other on Saturday at 1 pm. I plan to attend both as Peach (albeit in her "standard" 2002-present ballgown, seen in "Super Princess Peach" and all "Mario Party" games from 4 onward). If I can manage, I'll bring my Toad plushie, my Veggie/turnip (watch out, it's a stitch face!), frying pan, and Beam Sword/light saber with me.

I will be going as Ness from Earthbound, but he is in SSBB too, so I guess you could count me in on this :)

I can't wait for Otakon, hope to see you there!

Also, I will only be there on Saturday sad.gif but I am glad I am going at all.

Edited by ZGL
added double post. please try not to double-post.

On Friday and Saturday I will be going dressed as Ike. I'm not sure which shoot I'm going to yet, need to see the schedule first. The cloth parts of my costume are nearly done and I'm in the middle of working on Ike's sword. I'll be cutting it close but it will be finished for Otakon.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
There are two "Smash Bros." photoshoots scheduled- one on Friday at 2 pm and the other on Saturday at 1 pm. I plan to attend both as Peach (albeit in her "standard" 2002-present ballgown, seen in "Super Princess Peach" and all "Mario Party" games from 4 onward). If I can manage, I'll bring my Toad plushie, my Veggie/turnip (watch out, it's a stitch face!), frying pan, and Beam Sword/light saber with me.

Well poop. I wish I had known of this at Otakon: I was Princess Peach from SSBB. Darn!

Please look at the dates of threads before posting people. This was from 2008-09.

Edited by KSweeley