I Survived a Japanese Game Show

Has anybody been watching this show? It's freaking hilarious.

I was watching it the other night and the team that won the week's challenge got sent to spend a night at Tokyo's Grand Hyatt, said to be one of the finest hotels in the world. They get to the presidential suite, they have a waiter and a personal chef. They're told they can order anything they want. The chick orders a pizza. Yeah.

The games are so random. I've seen everything from eating mocchi balls off the tops of teammates' heads while said teammates are on a conveyor belt to clothes-changing speed runs featuring devil costumes and a harajuku girl outfit. Yeah, it's like that.

"SAYONARA MOB!"

Yeah, they keep eliminating the wrong freaking people. Olga and Mary should still be in, not Meaghan.

And Wipeout, the show before it, is also awesome. Big Balls FTW.

lol yea lets stay at a 12 thousand a night hotel......can i gt a pizza BTW? lol *sigh* her parents must've been PISSED. also wipeout is pretty funny but i don't like how the contestants can get back up and keep going. it should be like MXC once your out you ARE OUT

This show is terrible. It's a little bit of Majide and a lot more of a boring and crappy reality show. If it were just Majide, I'd be more satisfied..
Edited by bayp

I'm sorry, but if the quality of people they are getting on the show get the chance to order ANYTHING they want in one of the most expensive hotels in the world, and they order PIZZA....in JAPAN.....:D I don't know if I could get into the show. Not unless they seriously messed with the girl who ordered PIZZA.

Can anyone tell me who won?

Because I've seen every episode, but I completely missed the finale. D= Stupid me.

PLEASEEE tell me Ms. Ditzy Meaghan didn't win. Please. I'll die if she won.

I respectfully disagree. [Other person in finals] should have gotten it. But hey, both played very, very well. Were it not for a couple slip-ups in the final round, things would have turned out very differently.

I respectfully disagree. [Other person in finals] should have gotten it. But hey, both played very, very well. Were it not for a couple slip-ups in the final round, things would have turned out very differently.

He kind of flew under the radar in that regard. But [runner-up] played really hard the whole game. He won those elimination challenges. And he had to put up with Meaghan the entire time. Is there a prize for that?