Hall Costume Contest Check in (Friday) and Judging times?

Hey, sorry if this is a repeat topic or if it was on the website (I did search around in the rules).

A) When you check in for the Hall costume contest, do you have to already be in costume?

:) Does anybody know the approximate time span over which judging will go on on Friday?

Thanks ^^;;

Check in on both days starts at 10 AM for pre-registered entrants. At-con registrations will be taken at noon, or after all pre-registered entrants are checked in (if it is earlier than that.) If you pre-registered, but are not waiting in the pre-reg line before noon, your pre-reg will be dropped and you will have to wait in the at-con reg line. (Check out rule 4 here: http://www.otakon.com/events_hallcostumecontest.asp for more information!)

You don't HAVE to be in costume, but it is recommended (especially if you get there right at ten am!) because judging will start at 11 AM. (This *is* a change from noon, which some of you have been told--and I apologize! HCC Staff will work with you if this causes any issues, such as needing a later time for judging).

Judging itself will span over the next few hours, until at LEAST 3 PM (I am expecting it to run later). Each entry will get four minutes of judging time, and the judges will then have one minute of closed-door deliberations before seeing the next entry.

So you can count on each time slot in front of you being at LEAST five minutes, more if it's a group.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Check in on both days starts at 10 AM for pre-registered entrants. At-con registrations will be taken at noon, or after all pre-registered entrants are checked in (if it is earlier than that.) If you pre-registered, but are not waiting in the pre-reg line before noon, your pre-reg will be dropped and you will have to wait in the at-con reg line. (Check out rule 4 here: http://www.otakon.com/events_hallcostumecontest.asp for more information!)

You don't HAVE to be in costume, but it is recommended (especially if you get there right at ten am!) because judging will start at 11 AM. (This *is* a change from noon, which some of you have been told--and I apologize! HCC Staff will work with you if this causes any issues, such as needing a later time for judging).

Judging itself will span over the next few hours, until at LEAST 3 PM (I am expecting it to run later). Each entry will get four minutes of judging time, and the judges will then have one minute of closed-door deliberations before seeing the next entry.

So you can count on each time slot in front of you being at LEAST five minutes, more if it's a group.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have anymore questions.