Any old veterans have stories?

I am currently in the process of writing a book that heavily involves the anime scene circa 1990-2000. If anybody has any expereince with this and has some time to talk about it (about 10-15 minutes), drop me a line and we can arrange for a sit down. I'm interested in hearing from anyone, small town, big town, foreign, domestic, casual fan or hardcore follower. Convention and cosplay anecdotes are also of interest.

Thanks in advance.

I am currently in the process of writing a book that heavily involves the anime scene circa 1990-2000. If anybody has any expereince with this and has some time to talk about it (about 10-15 minutes), drop me a line and we can arrange for a sit down. I'm interested in hearing from anyone, small town, big town, foreign, domestic, casual fan or hardcore follower. Convention and cosplay anecdotes are also of interest.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Well...I don't mind talking about it. I'm also betting that there will be other people who are willing to share their thoughts. Why not meet us over at the Singles Meetup at t he Otacafe, Friday, 6:00 pm?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Given the tone of your message, would I be right in presuming you haven't broke 20 years of age, yet?

Watching fifth generation video tapes of Akira and Ranma 1/2 and the Dirty Pair while listening to one person read the translation from that lined computer paper with the ratchet holes on the side. That's old style to me.

Attending anime conventions where there were ten or more men to each woman.