Place Your Bets: Anyone In Line Yet?

hahaha, seriously? You would have to be crazy. Plus they said its not really necessary to line up for thursday night pickup. I know i am getting there around like 7ish.

At 8:05 PM Wednesday:

Six people officially "in line".

The one at the front said he'd been there since Midnight Tues/Wed.

He was also first in line in 2007, and departed directly after gofer Orientation.............. FOR IRAQ.

The military fatigues are NOT cosplay. He's in the service. And had his leave for Otakon canceled last year.

The line was out to the corner of Pratt and Howard about an hour ago. :)

^_^:):blink: WTF... -_-:P:blink:

Pratt and Howard ALREADY?!?! How many people pre-regged this year I wonder.... I bet by the time my ride gets here and I get down there, the line will be going all the way down Howard to possibly Conway... Jeeze...

Edited by KSweeley

Some people are just crazy enough to get in line that early... and I'm not one of them, thankfully. However, I think this sets him up as a Super Otaku, willing to come in that early, and camp out like that JUST TO GET A TICKET.

Oh well... if I'd gotten here yesterday, I'd have bet there were several people in line... and have been right!

holy crapazoid. its like the line for the Wii

Whaaaat the crap. lmao. This is worse than the people who stayed all night thursday of last year to be first in line in the morning...

There were Mt Dew cans and all other sorts of caffiene products lining the Pratt entrance. :blink:

it's 3:29 p.m

i'm planning to go down there in about an hour and a half...

thank goodness the weather this weekend is actually nice..

Just wow. From what I'm reading, it seems people are going to the extreme again this year and lining up "xxx hours before". Jeez. I can just imagine the line Friday morning when I come down

Just getting back from picking up my badge. That was too easy. Arrived at 9:24pm. I was the last person in line (but not for long) and then by 9:44pm I was walking out with my badge and heading towards the bus home. Pre-reg gets better and better every year. Thanks Otakon Staff!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.