Can you sleep?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Think you can fall asleep tonight?

• Of Course :D
    • No way!

Sleep!

I am trying to fall asleep but its not working! >.<

TOMORROW IS THURSDAY!!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Well, you could always drink till you pass out...but then you might miss the con....

To ZGL: Insomnia? or something more sinister?

Edited by Shiro420

I need to be up 4:30am and have to drive my shift so YES. I'll take a muscle relaxant if I have to! >.<

If I can't sleep tonight, it's going to be due to sharing a queen-size bed with someone, not because of Otakon over-enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but I know I'll be a mess tomorrow if I don't get enough sleep tonight.

I'll need to sleep soon. Though I think WotLK beta is going to keep me up longer than I want it to. Otakon won't really keep me up, at least not until tomorrow night if at all.

Edited by Pieaholic

Well I had to go to school tonite, already missing tomorrow, then my ride home took a nice long detour, so I didn't get home till 11pm. I still have to pack! Just call me Miss Procrastination here, I always wait till just about the last minute. :)

Within the next 10 hours I have to take a shower, pack my bag, sleep a few hours, wake up, get dressed, make sure I have everything I need, make sure my friend Frank makes it to my house around 9:30am & Pedro picks us up by 10am. Then we'll be on our way to Baltimore & Otakon! :D

So I'll be sleeping at least 4-5 hours tonite at some point, which is fairly normal for me these days anyway.

Well...I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm just going over my checklist to make sure that I won't forget anything. That's really the only thing that's keeping me up. I don't pack last minute anymore...but I'm paranoid that I'll forget something. Try to get some sleep so you won't be a walking zombie at the pre-reg line or pass out at some odd hour of the morning lol. See all of you tomorrow! :)

Well, I eventually did go to sleep at 2, and I woke up at 8:45. So yay I got something in! >_> But now I got work for 4 1/2 hours...boo...But, it'll sort of distract me from thinking about the con! ^_^

Didn't sleep AT ALL, was up all night IMing and using the internet. So excited for Otakon, it's FINALLY HERE for me, have a shift today doing pre-reg (I'm a TCG, whoo hoo!!!). Packing is done for me (check), hotel room, check--at the Sheraton Inner Harbor, gonna get down there soon I hope to check in. I might go to sleep when I get done my shift helping pre-reg out today and head on over to my room at the Sheraton, don't know though, I might watch some Adult Swim tonight at my hotel room.

slept well...bout to get my haircut in the next hr....come back home...finish gettin a few things packed..headin to b-more for b-boy practice 2nite n staying at my friend's place then head to the bcc tomorrow slightly b4 noon.