Thanks to the health staff

I've always had knee problems in the past, but usually it is cartlidge involved...

I was at the rave enjoying myself saturday night when I guess I spun on my leg wrong and all of a sudden my kneecap was twisted up and not looking anything like a knee is supposed to look, I had a bit to drink so I wasn't really feeling much pain.

Either way, I believe one of the staff members came over and relocated it and a wheel chair seemed to be following shortly there after. It seemed like a matter of minutes, to which I later confirmed it was.

That was really awesome, I can't believe how fast the response time was. At the health room everyone was very polite and offered to wheel my pretty much all the way back to my room even though supposedly they shouldn't have. The staff really went the extra distance and I couldn't be more appreciative. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me again.

Dan

(Otherwise, the con was better than previous years and I enjoyed myself)

I was the dance staffer that helped clear out everyone and get the wheel chair to you and you are more than welcome. I'm glad everything turned out OK. I was worried about you.

Yeah you have no worries about getting taken care of at the Rave. It may look like chaos but we take care of our ravers :). Hell the more energetic and crazy you guys are the better it makes us feel inside for putting on the show and you rocked out so hard you blew out your knee!!

Glad you had a good time(well before your knee) and from all the Dance Staff we hope to see you again next year!!

I've always had knee problems in the past, but usually it is cartlidge involved...

I was at the rave enjoying myself saturday night when I guess I spun on my leg wrong and all of a sudden my kneecap was twisted up and not looking anything like a knee is supposed to look, I had a bit to drink so I wasn't really feeling much pain.

Either way, I believe one of the staff members came over and relocated it and a wheel chair seemed to be following shortly there after. It seemed like a matter of minutes, to which I later confirmed it was.

That was really awesome, I can't believe how fast the response time was. At the health room everyone was very polite and offered to wheel my pretty much all the way back to my room even though supposedly they shouldn't have. The staff really went the extra distance and I couldn't be more appreciative. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me again.

Dan

(Otherwise, the con was better than previous years and I enjoyed myself)

We don't actually have a health staff, but we do have a support staff who are there to support The Staff as they work At Con. Glad they were able to help you out!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.