The Obligatory "Have you seen me" thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did ya see a kid that was so rigid in posing at the Bleach Photoshoot dressed as Aizen and walking next to a blue agito/akito cosplayer? yeaaaah that was me *ducks from not knowing how to pose* ;_; lol

Heya! as you can tell I was a tiny Nell tu from Bleach on part of friday. but most of the weekend I was Faye Valentine for all of Saturday and friday afternoon.

( http://www.acparadise.com/acp/picview.php?p=e608_0453 )

Any pictures would be appreciated!

~Meesh

Edited by Michelle Bluesummers

On Friday and Saturday I was Tomoya Okazaki and my sister was Fuko Ibuki (she even had the starfish and party hat, lol); both characters are from the visual novel game and anime Clannad.

I was never able to get any good pictures of us (we had one done in our hallway at home but it wasn't very good) so PM me. We were planning on taking the professional pictures of us on Sunday but my sister got sick and stayed home. I went up (to finish buying stuff in the dealers room for me and her) and I didn't cosplay on Sunday.

Hi :D

I wore my Final Fantasy VI Terra on Friday, and my Doll Factory Boss costume on Saturday. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures, and I was wondering if anyone had any - particularly of Doll. She was the one with the creepy white-out eyes and moose-like dreadlock pigtails with the baby-dolls.

Thanks!

If anyone has pictures of me I'd love to see them. (Please?)

Friday and Saturday morning/afternoon, I was Matsumoto from Bleach. (I went to both photoshoots.) The best way some of you might remember me, is I was the Matsumoto who picked up Hitsugaya for pictures. ^_~

Friday night, and Saturday night, I went in a custom outfit.(It was all green and black.)

Description:

5-6inch platform boots, cyberlox, mask over face, goggles, white eyes, green makeup, Black shirt/skirt, long green 1/4 skirt, and I had sleeves, that were green and black "Kimono" style.

I wasn't able to get pictures, because my camera decided to die.

Thanks!.

I was... uh... cosplaying as a uh... staff member.... with a bandana and heaphones... Sennheiser HD515s to be exact.

Reference: http://www.escariot.net/0809081834.jpg

If anyone has pictures from Saturday of a Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII (original game version), I would love to see them! I was walking around with a Robin from One Piece and a steampunk girl. Later that evening I also had a giant squishable hedgehog. I got stopped so many times in the hallway that I'm hoping a few of those people who took my picture can share ;)

I'm the Tifa in this photo:

http://picasaweb.google.com/runningdownwin...341959894523650

High Wizard with an Alchemsit, Solid Snake in his Zombie/Scientist camo equip, Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovette and the Mach 5 on Saturday.

Rufus ShinRa, with a Reno, Long-haired Elena, Red-hooded Reaper (The World Ends with you) and a repossessed Mach Tim on Sunday. xD

Oh, and also on Friday, my bro was dressed as Tom Baker Doctor. He had the Jelly Babies.

I saw the Sanosuke wielding the large sword! I didn't have my camera most of the weekend though. How big is that thing?

Edited by Xoee
Do you have pictures of me and my husband walking around as the RED JAGUARS from Legends of the Hidden Temple?

We got stopped so much I'm sure someone's bound to have pictures here!

I dressed as Ryuk on Saturday and was looking for pictures. I was with a Misa and an L all day if that is any help.
Edited by wurpess