The Obligatory "Have you seen me" thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Does anyone have photos of my group? On Friday, I was Lunar's Mia Ausa accompanied by a Jessica D'Alkirk and Isaac and Miria from Baccano (in their Wild West costumes). Friday, I was the Soi Fong, tagging along with Dark Sheik, Dark Zelda, and Baccano's Isaac in his Pumpkinhead costume.

If anyone can help us, we'd love you forever~~

Wah bout meh? Each day we didn't actually get to the convention center til afternoon. I know lots of people were stopping me for my picture, whether they knew what I was supposed to be or not! :)

Friday I was like the only Jesse around [missed the Pokemon shoot :( ]

ref: Jesse

Saturday I was Kasumi Asakura from RoseHipZero, but everyone dubbed me "MissLegoGun." Yeah, I had a relatively-full scale ingram made out of legos. XP I'd really LOVE a full shot of this, cuz I have none!

ref: Kasumi

Sunday I was Marvel Girl, though some did recognize me as at least some form of Phoenix.

ref: Marvel Girl

Looking for pictures of (Vampire Hunter) D from Bloodlust. Saturday only, was standing around working in the dealers room at the Japanese book store--right next to the giant free standing column.

Thanks!

I was Trucy from Apollo Justice/Phoenix Wright!

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...406339_6576.jpg

Also, if anyone has photos from the Phoenix Wright photoshoot on Saturday where we wound up on Japanese TV with those models, I'd love to see them!

@miniejungie - Here are the photos I took really quickly from the Saturday Gurren Lagann shoot - here here

@MiraNova - I saw you on Sunday!!! Sorry, I didn't get a picture, though...

Have you seen me? I'm the L (Death Note) cosplayer in these two photos:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/r...202008/0100.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/r...an0006small.png

I wore the costume on Friday and Saturday. If any of you have any photos of me, PLEASE send them my way so I can add them to my collection! Thank you!

hey all, this was my first time at otakon. i was wondering if anyone had pics of my group. there were the mario bros. each carrying a hammer, and a joker and a two-face from dark knight. thanks.
hey all, this was my first time at otakon. i was wondering if anyone had pics of my group. there were the mario bros. each carrying a hammer, and a joker and a two-face from dark knight. thanks.

I saw you guys at one point; you got there about the same time my friend and I did. I didn't get any pictures, but I loved your costumes!

This past wonderful Weekend I was

Thursday

Belle Mere from One Piece, or Woman with burgundy mohawk/80's hair on thursday in Preredge Line

Friday

Nia from Gurren Lagann Mid Time Jump- I didn't go to either of the shoots, but i got stopped alot, I also did a Fusion pose with another Nia, if the Simon-chan is out there who took it, it'd be greatly appreciated

Hinata Hyuuga Shippuden Naruto- I was waundering around later at night with a bunch of other Narutards just taking photos and such

Saturday

Nia from Gurren Lagann- Again

Meryl Stryfe from Trigun, I didn't have a Cape

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee339/d...2.jpg<--Link to reference Photo of Meryl

(I'm the shorter one)

Sunday

Special Edition Nami- One Piece Fanart by Luco-chan

This past wonderful Weekend I was

Thursday

Belle Mere from One Piece, or Woman with burgundy mohawk/80's hair on thursday in Preredge Line

Friday

Nia from Gurren Lagann Mid Time Jump- I didn't go to either of the shoots, but i got stopped alot, I also did a Fusion pose with another Nia, if the Simon-chan is out there who took it, it'd be greatly appreciated

Hinata Hyuuga Shippuden Naruto- I was waundering around later at night with a bunch of other Narutards just taking photos and such

Saturday

Nia from Gurren Lagann- Again

Meryl Stryfe from Trigun, I didn't have a Cape

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee339/d...2.jpg<--Link to reference Photo of Meryl

(I'm the shorter one)

Sunday

Special Edition Nami- One Piece Fanart by Luco-chan

Also, did anyone see the Griffith from Berserk on Friday? Figures as soon as he walks by, my digital camera died. He looked very good and you rarely see Berserk cosplayers, I guess due to the difficulty of making all that armor etc. :D

Unfortunately no.

I had gold under the hat and lining the cape and lacked the white face paint.

Thanks though!

Any other takers?

Yeah, so Saturday morning I dressed as Donut and had my picture taken an uncountable number of times. Anyone got one of those pictures? Also, I was one of the... I think there were about 5 Ocelots. I was the one without a hat and with only one revolver, and I ran around with an Eva and Snake the whole time. I need pictures from that as well. Also... The Metal Gear Solid skit. Anyone know where I can get videos of that? I was in that skit. Thanks to anyone that can get me these pictures!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone got pictures of the Halibel, Szayel, Il Forte, Zangetsu and Orihime/Matsumoto group on either Friday or Saturday. I've been scouring the Picture thread and there are no pictures of the Bleach photoshoot that has our whole group in it. Help please!

Yeah, so Saturday morning I dressed as Donut and had my picture taken an uncountable number of times. Anyone got one of those pictures? Also, I was one of the... I think there were about 5 Ocelots. I was the one without a hat and with only one revolver, and I ran around with an Eva and Snake the whole time. I need pictures from that as well. Also... The Metal Gear Solid skit. Anyone know where I can get videos of that? I was in that skit. Thanks to anyone that can get me these pictures!

I was the girl who handled your registration, so I saw you. :D No pictures though, sorry (I really wanted one though, Donut is my idol). Did you get your costume fixed up so you could move? You seemed to be having major issues at reg.

I was the girl who handled your registration, so I saw you. :D No pictures though, sorry (I really wanted one though, Donut is my idol). Did you get your costume fixed up so you could move? You seemed to be having major issues at reg.