Otakon 2008 Photo Suite Online?

Hey guys!

Just curious for those of you that got your photos taken at the Photo Suite, I know they were handing out stubs with an online link to a picasaweb page where they would be available online.

Would any of you happen to have that link for me? I've been all over the Otakon and forum pages and haven't found it.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

Just curious for those of you that got your photos taken at the Photo Suite, I know they were handing out stubs with an online link to a picasaweb page where they would be available online.

Would any of you happen to have that link for me? I've been all over the Otakon and forum pages and haven't found it.

Thanks!

Not all of the photos had been uploaded as we were busy with processing throughout the end of the weekend, The remaining photos should be up shortly.

As a reminder, only prints that were purchased as 8x10's will be up in the gallery, we're not posting all 3,000+ pictures that we took during the weekend.

Not all of the photos had been uploaded as we were busy with processing throughout the end of the weekend, The remaining photos should be up shortly.

As a reminder, only prints that were purchased as 8x10's will be up in the gallery, we're not posting all 3,000+ pictures that we took during the weekend.

I bought two 8x10 prints and just want to commend you and the rest of the staff at the photo booth for an awesome job! The line moved fast and the person who took my photo was really relaxed and professional about it. Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment! The photosuite took photos of over 750 cosplayers (I believe, at least) throughout the 20 hours we were open. We are hoping to expand it even more as we had to turn some people away (and some didn't want to wait in the line) for next year! I think all of our photographers did a fantastic job!

Hey guys, I'm Nicolas Duarte the head of the Photo Suite (but you can call me Nik). I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the comments so far. Please keep them coming good or bad, we want to make sure you guys have the best experience possible. We are working year round to not only improve our photography skills but also to figure out faster and better ways to get you quality photos.

Just two quick things I wanted to add:

1) be sure to use the Picasa pages to their full extent (commenting, link to, etc). The more people know about us the better service we can provide.

2) please remember that all our photographers are available year round to do private cosplay photo shoots, portraits, weddings, parties, concerts, etc and we are located all around the US (MD, TX, OH, PA, NY). If you liked your photographer please keep them in mind when you are looking for those sorts of services.

Thanks again for visiting the Suite and we hope to see you all again next year, along with your 20 closest friends each :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.