Fruits Basket Live-Action?

Okay, a friend of mine found this picture on Photobucket...and while I'm almost absolutely certain it's fanmade, I really wanna ask around to see if I'm wrong or not. We've been fighting over whether it's real or not for awhile now. Personally, I'm hoping there's no truth to it. Because Yuki is...x____x;;

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j98/PopSpell/fbdrama.jpg

Edited by ZGL
please link to pictures instead of posting them
Okay, a friend of mine found this picture on Photobucket...and while I'm almost absolutely certain it's fanmade, I really wanna ask around to see if I'm wrong or not. We've been fighting over whether it's real or not for awhile now. Personally, I'm hoping there's no truth to it. Because Yuki is...x____x;;

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j98/PopSpell/fbdrama.jpg

Kaki's right its a total fake other than becuase its an obvious but decent photoshop in almost all of the dramas I see Johnny's in their area of the photo is like blurred or looks like its had a artistic paint tool thrown at it.

Kaki's right its a total fake other than becuase its an obvious but decent photoshop in almost all of the dramas I see Johnny's in their area of the photo is like blurred or looks like its had a artistic paint tool thrown at it.

Fruits Basket has the potential to be one of those ones dramas entirely made up of JE members. xD I mean, you could get the sempai groups (well, maybe not SMAP, but definitely Arashi) to play the 20-something characters, put in NEWS and KAT-TUN as the older teenager/young adults, and then just fill in the little kids with HSJ or Juniors. That'd be one lucky Tohru!

Though I'd be interested in seeing what they did with Momiji...

So, anyone got a cast wish-list for this series?

Fruits Basket has the potential to be one of those ones dramas entirely made up of JE members. xD I mean, you could get the sempai groups (well, maybe not SMAP, but definitely Arashi) to play the 20-something characters, put in NEWS and KAT-TUN as the older teenager/young adults, and then just fill in the little kids with HSJ or Juniors. That'd be one lucky Tohru!

Ok semi off topic but didn't Yukan win some sort of award? Because if it did that was rigged.

Back on topic~ I wouldn't want a Fruits Basket live action and IF they made one I would suggest it be like an after school drama focused on late elementary and middle school aged kids, because I don't honestly think they'd do it but I don't think all Johnny's cast is a good idea, I like seeing other actors and I think it works better that way.

I wouldn't want a LIVE-ACTION Fruits Basket because seeing humans turn into talking rats or cats is just weird.

same goes for ouran highschool... there's a limit to making manga into dramas x__x