gundam model/resin figure panel feedback

So this was the first year I did a panel at Otakon. With the limited time slot, I had to cut a good amount of my presentation materials down to squeeze into the allotted time. I know I rushed through a good amount of topics and there are certain techniques that I glossed through, so I'm looking for some feedback from folks that had attended to see if there was anything I can do to improve it.

I hope to split the panel into two: Gundam Building and Resin Figure Building, and then I can then spend a little more time on the Resin Figures that I know I just bulldozed through.

From year to year, I replace the videos and add new materials as I continue to build kits through out the year. So let me know if there are certain techniques I should have focused more upon over others.

Hello! Sorry I could only stop in there for a short period of time... I was very excited to see a modelling panel at Otakon and I do hope you continue. You had very interesting tips! Do you have a website with any of them on there? A few fell out of my head ;_;

Here are some links. The following is my tutorials link: http://www.gamerabaenre.com/toolsandtechs.htm

There are links to various tutorials with videos of the various steps. I'm constantly updating this which kits I build so if there is a technique you don't see here but would like as a video/tutorial, let me know; I'll try my best.

This is a blog post from my site: http://www.gamerabaenre.com/?p=141 From there folks can get the entire presentation materials that I had on cds.

Damn i missed that. I am an advid mecha collector and builder (though i am still a novice since i dont really paint my models, sand them down, stuff like that but i have a ton of models and action figures all mecha related.) I would of loved to have seen your panel as I am also interested in meeting others in this genre.

Boo, you never stopped by our table :(.

I walked through the entire artist alley and I spent most of my time hanging out at the art show... :wacko: Didin't see your table.... I did see Char350(Jack) and psychoharo - he came by the model contest area where I hung out....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.