I checked in Thursday Night and Checked out Sunday Morning.

They swiped my card, but when I called my bank an hour later, there was no card hold with the room amount. Didn't think much of it...

That is, Until I realized that calling all weekend, there was never a card hold put in the system. Sunday morning, we got the receipt saying that every thing was paid in full, and I had a zero balance. As of today, the money still hasn't been taken out, the bank says there's no withdrawal any where in their systems for the Marriott save for 72 bucks for parking, and the Marriott Hotel manager states that the balance is paid, and I owe nothing...

Umm, anyone else had this problem with them? I'm getting worried... because I have bills to pay, and I don't want to over draft my account.

If you reserved your room with credit card "A" and swiped credit card "B" at the hotel, then you should check and make sure they didn't just charge it to "A". I've had this happen to me with various hotels before, especially when the main office handles billing, they sometimes use their own information and not hotels.

In any case, put that receipt in a safe place and be quiet :(

I haven't had any problems since we paid with cash, but then again you've inspired me to go check my account balance tonight. Also check out my Marriot review in the Hotel Reviews thread since I don't want to go off topic and give my list of grievances with them here.

Yeah you should, if you purchased anything from them via card.

They did finally take the money out... today. Which is why I'm glad I didn't spend the money. I wasvery close to pulling half of that out to pay a bill that needs paying now.

I'm very angry that it took them a week to take the money out, considering I checked in on a non-weekend night.

Well, for now on I am paying rooms in cash. I usually do anyways, but I didn't stop to get the cash this year.