Early is better than late!!!!

For next years Otakon I was hoping to do accouple of cosplay groups. Saddly enough not many of my friends are into anime, and the ones that are don't always like the same anime as me TT-TT So I was hoping maybe I could form a group on here and we could all meet up at Otakon next year, and hangout/take photos. Now that I've been to Otakon(this was my first year), I know were everything is. LoL, when I tried to make meetings for photos with people, I had no clue where we should have met up ^^;;;;; Sorry to thouse who I didn't meet up with this year!!!! TT-TT Well for next year I will hopefully be cosplaying as: Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh), Fou (D.Gtrey-Man), Sapphire (Pokemon), and Natsuo (Loveless).

I know this is probably strange, but my moto is always start early... well actually I usually do everything last minitue... ^^;;;; LoL

I agree XD I have already picked coaplays for me AND my friend (I'll be making his too) Amy and/or Talim for me and Kilik for him from Soul Caliber and dizzy for me and Anji for him from Guilty gear.

I see that you have pokemon on your list... I'm intrested in that. I've always wanted to do a pokemon cosplay but I could never get it done or even decide on one. I really want to do Suicune but i think I want to do an anthro/human version.

I'm a bit intrested in Lovless too... but I wouldn't know who to pick anyay XD

• 2 weeks later...
I agree XD I have already picked coaplays for me AND my friend (I'll be making his too) Amy and/or Talim for me and Kilik for him from Soul Caliber and dizzy for me and Anji for him from Guilty gear.

I see that you have pokemon on your list... I'm intrested in that. I've always wanted to do a pokemon cosplay but I could never get it done or even decide on one. I really want to do Suicune but i think I want to do an anthro/human version.

I'm a bit intrested in Lovless too... but I wouldn't know who to pick anyay XD

• 5 weeks later...