Awesomely Bad J-Music Videos Feedback

Hi there everyone, I was the host of the Awesomely Bad Japanese Music Videos panel on Friday Night. I must say I was very surprised to see the crowd for the panel and just how filled to the brim Panel Room 4 was at that time (especially considering the concert going on at the same time). So I have to thank all of you who attended and hope you had a great time and would love to know what you thought.

Also, since so many kept asking for it, here's the video list. To the best of my knowledge this is the order I showed everything in.

1. Sex Machineguns - S.H.R. : Zombies, crossdressers, and heavy metal! Oh my!

2. Halcali - Giri Giri Surf Rider: Girl gangs learn to solve their differences through dancing

3. Misono - Vs: Wherein Koda Kumi's sister fights herself in a strange Snow White-esque story

4. Complex - Be My Baby: A number 1 hit in the 80s and no one knows why!

5. Maximum the Hormone - Bikini Sports Ponchin: Anatomy 101 from the band that brought you those awful songs used in the Death Note anime

6. Ulfuls - Ashita Ga Aru: Bananas solve all our problems and There's Always Tomorrow~

7. Kishidan - Zoku: Pompadour-clad heroes fight in a baseball match to the death!

8. Yaen - Fish Fight: FISH! FISH! FISH!

9. Hinoi Team & Korikki - Night of Fire: Fat men in speedos and cute girls para dancing? Something for everyone!

10. Yuki - End of Shite: Didn't see that one coming did ya?

11. The Channels - Runnaway: The one I only showed a short clip of, you know the one...

12. Sex Machineguns - Bosou Rock: HEAVY METAL THUNDAR

13. DJ Ozma - Spiderman: You'll never be able to look at Spiderman the same way ever again.

THANK YOU! I brought a pen and paper with me but lost the list. This is greatly appreciated. Great panel too!

THANK YOU! I brought a pen and paper with me but lost the list. This is greatly appreciated. Great panel too!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.