Concert footage from JAM Project

Question

I am sure many many people have asked this already, but...

Will the concert footage/recording from JAM Project be ever release/sold one way or another? Either by Otakon or Lantis.

Now I understand that in general US cons don't sell these sort of footage and it's up to the Japanese counterpart to do this. So if this is the case, can Otakon please pass on the word to the good folks at Lantis that American fans would love to see the concert footage once again? I'd be extremely willing to pay any amount to acquire a DVD release of it.

1 answer to this question

I am sure many many people have asked this already, but...

Will the concert footage/recording from JAM Project be ever release/sold one way or another? Either by Otakon or Lantis.

Now I understand that in general US cons don't sell these sort of footage and it's up to the Japanese counterpart to do this. So if this is the case, can Otakon please pass on the word to the good folks at Lantis that American fans would love to see the concert footage once again? I'd be extremely willing to pay any amount to acquire a DVD release of it.

At this point, the answer is no, but you may see it again at Otakon in a highlights showing, much like we had this year.

However you might see some behind-the-scenes footage in a DVD sometime for the No Borders tour.