Looking for certain dealers

I was wondering if anyone here knew who the dealer's name or booth number for the woman who was selling earring and ear cuffs and these feather hair pieces.

I was wondering if anyone here knew who the dealer's name or booth number for the people who was selling the $4 pencil boards in like 3-5 different black binders, prince of tennis plushes, and many cellphone/keychain/sticker/small merchandise of anime series like Bleach/Tsubasa/Naruto/Saiyuki/Kyo Kara Maoh/Ouran Host Club... They used to have a website animateusa.com but it hasn't been active since 2006 but I know that they continue to go to cons, they just don't do web orders anymore.

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layoutbd0.gif

This is where I think where the booths may be located but I can be wrong as I got myself disorientated often. Red is for the earring seller and Blue is for the anime merchandise seller.

http://www.otakon.com/showfloor/exhibitorlist.asp

http://www.otakon.com/showfloor/ifloorplan.asp?map=1

I have 3 dealer's I'm looking for, just to jot down then names for next year. Good deals and purchases to be had everywhere of course.

Who was the table with the Code Geass Model Kits ($27-$33) that I saw? I only saw two people with them, near the back center wall.

Who was the person in the center with the doujins and risque wallscrolls with the funny phrases over 'certain' body parts (You must mine more minerals, 2v2 bgh?, Need more vespene gas)?

Who was it that was having the insane deals on the manga? It was like 30 for $150 or something crazy.

Wanted to know...does anyone know the contact information for the Gothic Lolita clothing booths? My friend could not make it to the con but after I told her about their existance, she might be interested in buying some ot their items online. Any help?

Wanted to know...does anyone know the contact information for the Gothic Lolita clothing booths? My friend could not make it to the con but after I told her about their existance, she might be interested in buying some ot their items online. Any help?

I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific as I had 3-4 lolita clothing dealers this year........some of them do not do mail orders

From an experienced loli's point of view, the only one your friend should be upset about missing is the MaruiOne.jp/h.Naoto/Angelic Pretty booth. Rakuen and The White Peacock were also there, but they're generally not a good source of quality lolita clothing, and the quality only deteriorated from there. Cute-Plush.com was there, though, and it's owned by lolitas, though. Their merchandise is generally pretty good for the price and very cute.

From an experienced loli's point of view, the only one your friend should be upset about missing is the MaruiOne.jp/h.Naoto/Angelic Pretty booth. Rakuen and The White Peacock were also there, but they're generally not a good source of quality lolita clothing, and the quality only deteriorated from there. Cute-Plush.com was there, though, and it's owned by lolitas, though. Their merchandise is generally pretty good for the price and very cute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.