Yu-Gi-Oh : the Abridged Series

Kroze here from Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.

Thanks to everyone that came over to our artist alley table at the convention, we had a great time.

I just thought i would stop in here to clear up a couple of things.

I don't think I ever said anywhere that we were coming to Otakon as guests in the News posts. I have only mentioned that we would be there selling t-shirts.

The whole "if you ask conventions to contact us, maybe they will invite us" thing I have said in many places was less for us to be invited places and more so for people to stop coming to us with "Well you should go to such and such convention near where I am at." which as I am sure you can guess, we get a lot of those comments on our site.

Sorry if there was any confusion or anything about that matter.

Kroze

Admin of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Kroze here from Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.

Thanks to everyone that came over to our artist alley table at the convention, we had a great time.

I just thought i would stop in here to clear up a couple of things.

I don't think I ever said anywhere that we were coming to Otakon as guests in the News posts. I have only mentioned that we would be there selling t-shirts.

The whole "if you ask conventions to contact us, maybe they will invite us" thing I have said in many places was less for us to be invited places and more so for people to stop coming to us with "Well you should go to such and such convention near where I am at." which as I am sure you can guess, we get a lot of those comments on our site.

Sorry if there was any confusion or anything about that matter.

Kroze

Admin of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

I missed you guys at otakon? We walked around artists alley for quite awhile too. I'm slightly disappointed in myself. Awesome comedy series and keep up the good work.

[insert random fanboyish quote about screwing the rules or my hair telling me something.]

Any chance you guys might be able to have an event for next year, something like a poker tournament, but with no hookers? You could call it something like "Seto Kaiba's Screw The Rules Poker Open" or something.

Edited by elmntfire
I missed you guys at otakon? We walked around artists alley for quite awhile too. I'm slightly disappointed in myself. Awesome comedy series and keep up the good work.

[insert random fanboyish quote about screwing the rules or my hair telling me something.]

Any chance you guys might be able to have an event for next year, something like a poker tournament, but with no hookers? You could call it something like "Seto Kaiba's Screw The Rules Poker Open" or something.

*still crying*

I had no idea there was an Abridged booth til some random person mentioned it to me like 3:30 on Sunday! Man... I wanted to get a real T-shirt. I had a printed out & ironed on thing on my tanktop- the pink block "My Breasts Challenge You to a Duel!" =most ghettoesque garb anyone shall ever see me in ^____^U

Yeah, I plain failed at expressing my ygo love in general the whole weekend... *is ashamed*

Auuugh, i missed you then, too. But it sounds like you had plenty of people come up to you anyway! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.