LOOKING FOR... The Master, The Doctor, and Donna Noble

Hey all,

I'm looking for a few friends I met this year and didn't have time to get email or phone numbers for. If there's a better place to post this, please feel free to correct me, but I really wanna find them.

We met at the Doctor Who cosplay shoot, and The Master and I hung together all day off and on Saturday.

IF YOU ARE...

THE MASTER: aka Kyle

THE DOCTOR: aka Chris

DONNA NOBLE (wearing blue jean jacket)

PLEASE EMAIL ME at DHMagierXero@cox.net

I was the Doctor with a beard and a blow-up TARDIS, in case you guys don't remember me. :)

A little further info...

The Master had black hair and a beard of his own too, and the Doctor wore glasses (as in he actually needed them). Donna Noble was a very cute red haired girl who left as soon as the photo shoot ended and wore a blue denim jacket and black flats. I know it sounds a little creepy, but then again a lot of things do when said out loud. These honestly were people I made at least a good friendship with and in the Master's case, even went to lunch and other convention events with.

In fact... Here's a pic of us all together. The Master has his arm around the Donna I'm looking for and the Doctor is standing behind me (I'm the one with my hand on K9's head).

CLICKY THE PICTURE