Gundam Deathscythe @ 2008

A friend of mine was dressed up as Gundam Deathscythe. On Friday, just for fun, I started counting how many people were taking photos of him. 352 people snapped photos. (This is what I can confirm while I was hanging out with him / helping with costume)

Were you one of the people who took a pic?

A friend of mine was dressed up as Gundam Deathscythe. On Friday, just for fun, I started counting how many people were taking photos of him. 352 people snapped photos. (This is what I can confirm while I was hanging out with him / helping with costume)

Were you one of the people who took a pic?

I not only took a pic of Deathscythe, I kinda wound up introducing myself to you Gordon! It was nice to finally meet you too. Your friend did a really good job with his cosplay.

Oh wait! I remember now! You're the person who was like, "I'm gonna post on AnimeJutsu." and "I thought Gordon ran that site." and "Oh, you are Gordon, that makes sense!"

:D

You made Gundam support totally worth it. (Ok ok, I'm a Gundam Wing fan also, but I like Sandrock better)

Yeah that was pretty sweet, i didnt see it in person though, unfortunately. Its amazing, for being there for all three days how many cool cosplays i missed. then agian with attendance of 26K+ it would of been impossible to see everyone.